Piercings?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

liam_d

The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member
Impact
25
Hey does anyone here have piercings....i am seriously sitting here so tempted to give myself a lip piercing with a needle...my mum wanted to do my ear for me but thats boring i want my lip done...i have the bar on right now it looks real cool...but then i am a complete wuss :bah: :lol:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i dotn see why people want to stab themselves with peices of metal. looks crap imho
 
0
•••
Nooooooooooooo!
 
0
•••
don't do it... you will have a hole in your lip for the rest of your life, and if you are gonna do it, then at least get it done professionally! :)

BTW: don't worry about bein a wuss... I haven't had my TB jab... because I am a wuss and I won't have minor surgery or anything like that! :(
 
0
•••
DO IT WUSS!!! BE A MAN!!
:bah:
 
0
•••
Piercing a lip is so cruel and the scar or hole resulting from this is irreversible.
If it is a just a fashion craze, please give it a second thought before proceeding to have it.

Regards
 
0
•••
PoorDoggie said:
don't do it... you will have a hole in your lip for the rest of your life, and if you are gonna do it, then at least get it done professionally! :)

Well, I think it'll close (the hole I mean) in time if he doesn't wear it. But do you really need a hole through which stuff can leak out when you eat or sleep? (I know a guy who has to sleep with his lip ring on because of that)

Don't do it... get a tattoo on your back instead (kidding :p)
 
0
•••
Today i have become a man...i got it pierced...by a friend oh dear lol
 
0
•••
real men have only 7 holes..and they are all exit only bucko.

get a tattoo next time :) Then you'll be a man (so long as it covers your entire face)
 
0
•••
:lol:!! at Lee ;)

Peircings... pah! I dont see the point in them......

They are just to look 'cool' and to me, they dont look 'cool' anyways!

So whats the point?

I think ill just wait 9 months, and get a nice tattoo on my shoulder or something...

>.<
 
0
•••
tattoos i cant have because of my skin :(
 
0
•••
I don't want either - I don't want piercings, or a tatoo. What happens when ur kissing? your lip will get stuck! :lol:

I think that they are preference based. You either like them or you don't, but personally, I don't want them because they are permanent.

woo hoo for you neway liam, I would never go near a needle... especially if it is only a friend doing it, and not a proper certified place! :)
 
0
•••
I have 7 tats :), though all mine are purely medical base, and all are just one blue dot each lol
 
0
•••
Wanna be real cool, go get your nipple pierced and connect a gold chain from your lip ring to your nipple ring, ....not lol
 
0
•••
Can't stand piercings (excluding 'regular' earrings).
And tattoos are about as bad.
IMNSHO. :laugh:
 
0
•••
i suggest that you do the eyebrow;) or nipple;) if you are into it!;)
 
0
•••
Prosperous said:
Can't stand piercings (excluding 'regular' earrings).
And tattoos are about as bad.
IMNSHO. :laugh:

I Agree - Ear rings look nice .... In womens ears - ;)

I have plenty of friends with all that stuff - and a lot of them are wishing they hadn't done it now that they are trying to settle down with families -

It's hard to get a "Professional" type Job with Holes and Ink all over your body - Maybe not in all circles - But definitely most -


Not trying to piss off anyone either - Just a thought to chew on :laugh:
 
0
•••
If i do get one (which i probably wont), id just get a tiny tatoo on my shoulder beneath the shirt etc....
 
0
•••
well last night the ball fell off coze i put a new one on and forgot to screw it all the way on...so i took the bar out coze i cudnt get it back on....then today i tried sticking it back in and i dropped the bar down the sink...bugger :(...looks like it will close over before i get a new bar :(
 
0
•••
I really like tattoos and piercings! I have both of my ears pierced now, I had my tongue pierced, and I have one tattoo.

I dont see why people always say that if you have tattoos and piercings it will be harder for you to get a "professional" job. I disagree to an extent. It is only difficult to get those jobs if you piercing/tattoo is in a visible spot on your body (wearing normal business clothes). If you keep your piercings/tattoos in the right places, you wont have any problems getting those jobs. I'd highly reccomend not getting facial piercings if you want to get those jobs though. That's why I took my tongue ring out.

:imho:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back