Dynadot

Pictures!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
Anyone here have any pictures of themselves?

I took one on Xmas Day cause I was bored;

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:lol: cool!

attached is me :(
i am camera shy!
but i have LOADS of pix if you wanna add me to msn, i'll show you the lot
or some at at www.josephheskett.com/pictures.htm

Joe

p.s. the spikes aren't real

•••
•••
pfft! you dont want to see me anyway, fact full of uglyness, you wouldn't be able to sleep ;)

•••
Got a photoshopped one as my profile pic (Just a charcoal effect) :blink:

But over the xmas holidays ive been growing my facial hair a bit more. 14 and ive got a goatee going on ;) And grey hairs for that matter :(

Will take a pic later so you can take a look :)

Flubber

Ps: Joe, not as ugly as moi! :p

•••
i only have crapy photos my cam is crappy and i just got my scanner so i havent had time to scan some good photos of me yet

•••
Flubber said:
Ps: Joe, not as ugly as moi! :p
thanks for that
but i am sure some people would beg to differ!
but sigh
i will attach a few more photos!
i cant upload one, so go here

Nate, i will also post some on your website/forum tomorrow!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
AND I HOPE TO SPEAK SOON!

Joe

p.s. i wish i had 'smoothish' skin, like Sabre's but in that pic i dont, it is a constant struggle :( i hate puberty! :lol:

•••
I have one lil spot on my nose, its erking me off :p

I guess I just have naturally smooth skin, I've never really had spots or anything like that ^.^

Looks like I have the longest hair here :D

•••
Poopy, i tried growing my hair but it goes into a curly afro, so i got a hair cut and just dont bother doing anything to it.

Also, when you grow your hair at my school, you constantly get 'Oi Mosher' shouted at you - quite fun really.

I remember when i wore my 'Bring Metal To The Masses' Custom T-Shirt under my uniform one day and everyone could see the lettering. Woah the Chavs had a field day.

And Joe, if your acne is real bad go to the doctors and ask them to prescribe something called Oxytetracycline (Think i spelt it good)- gotta take it twice a day for a long time but it works.

Flubber

•••
Flubber said:
Poopy, i tried growing my hair but it goes into a curly afro, so i got a hair cut and just dont bother doing anything to it.

Also, when you grow your hair at my school, you constantly get 'Oi Mosher' shouted at you - quite fun really.

I remember when i wore my 'Bring Metal To The Masses' Custom T-Shirt under my uniform one day and everyone could see the lettering. Woah the Chavs had a field day.

And Joe, if your acne is real bad go to the doctors and ask them to prescribe something called Oxytetracycline (Think i spelt it good)- gotta take it twice a day for a long time but it works.

Flubber

:hehe:

Ahh, got to love the simple mindedness of the common chav. Around terrorising old age pensioners and beating the hell out of each other in the streets, you might have thought they had something better to do ;)

I get on with most of the chavs in my school, cause I take each of them individually, and not as a group were certain ones spoil it.

•••
Heh, well thats what Chavs do best - after walking around as if they have a broken leg and someone sitting on their shoulder. (My view on their walking style)

But yeah, i get on with some of them, but most of them are scared of me, so its only the 'Ring Leaders' as it were that i just dont bother with.

Our year in our school is kind of divided into 4: The "Chavs", The "Moshers", The "Neutrals" & The Totally And Utterly "Go Away"s.

Ive always been into the metal kind of music, and recently ive turned more 'Moshery' that Neutral - but i like to get on with as many people as i can.

Flubber

•••
Flubber said:
Heh, well thats what Chavs do best - after walking around as if they have a broken leg and someone sitting on their shoulder. (My view on their walking style)

But yeah, i get on with some of them, but most of them are scared of me, so its only the 'Ring Leaders' as it were that i just dont bother with.

Our year in our school is kind of divided into 4: The "Chavs", The "Moshers", The "Neutrals" & The Totally And Utterly "Go Away"s.

Ive always been into the metal kind of music, and recently ive turned more 'Moshery' that Neutral - but i like to get on with as many people as i can.

Flubber

We have The "Chavs", The "Goths", The "Skaters", The "Neutrals" and The "Townies"

If I was anything, I'd be more of a Skater, who cant skate :D

(I dont wear eye makeup or anything like that, I generally wear band shirts and jeans ;))

•••
Yeah, we also have a few Emos/Teeny-Boppers who are hooked on Greenday 'Oh Billie-Joe Rocks!' Etc. And they try makeup, but fail.

1/2 of my year are Chavs, all walking the walk, talking the talk - and pretty much all stupid as well. Quite a nice combo IMO, easy to insult with sarcastic comments (What i enjoy to do most)

Flubber

•••
hmmm, my school is a bit of a wierd one
it is entirely boys, and 950 of them,
so there are a few emos
loads of chavs, or 'wanna-be' chavs atleast
there are the townies
preppies
bofs
then the really tiny (i meanr really tiny) year 7s who all seem to freak when they see a six former! :lol:
i get along with all of them
and everyone in the school knows mine and Jack's names, even if we dont know them!

Joe

p.s. thanks for the ancne, it isn't a major problem, but i still want skin like Sabre's
tis not fair! I had relatively smooth skin, but then all of a sudden now it is winter i have just EXPLODED!

•••
God help us.

I'm seen as an "emo", but thats really a subgenre, not a main genre.

It's cause I have "emo" style hair (the hair over 1 eye in a "swish" fashion - my hair grows like it, and I listen to a lot of "emo" music but I also listen to loads of other forms of rock as well and other music like pop, dance etc.)

•••
the skaters, they look like Sabre, hair style-wise, and are mainly year 10s and upwards
nothing wrong with emo, not really!
just dont publically call yourself one :p

•••
TheArbiter said:
hmmm, my school is a bit of a wierd one
it is entirely boys, and 950 of them,
so there are a few emos
loads of chavs, or 'wanna-be' chavs atleast
there are the townies
preppies
bofs
then the really tiny (i meanr really tiny) year 7s who all seem to freak when they see a six former! :lol:
i get along with all of them
and everyone in the school knows mine and Jack's names, even if we dont know them!

Joe

p.s. thanks for the ancne, it isn't a major problem, but i still want skin like Sabre's
tis not fair! I had relatively smooth skin, but then all of a sudden now it is winter i have just EXPLODED!

:lol:

All guys, ouch.

I couldnt live with that, most of my friends are girls...

•••
lucky you!
although you get called gay alot in an all boys school
sometimes i wonder whether they'd call you straight as an insult if it was mixed :p
lol

•••
My school is pretty childish i guess, i have a few friends that are girls - but if you're seen talking to them it seems to turn into common knowledge that you love each other within an hour or 2 :o Very Stupid.

That brings another category - 'The Gossipers' Which do, nothing else - but gossip.

Flubber

•••
:lol: poor flubber! you dont have gossipers in my school, guys, on the whole, dont gossip

•••
TheArbiter said:
lucky you!
although you get called gay alot in an all boys school
sometimes i wonder whether they'd call you straight as an insult if it was mixed :p
lol

About 60% of my friends are bisexual, so I think everyone is used to it by now...

That is majorly childish :p You normally get that in Year 7 and 8 but it tends to calm down by Year 9.

TheArbiter said:
:lol: poor flubber! you dont have gossipers in my school, guys, on the whole, dont gossip

I don't agree with that at all. Sometimes they can be worse than girls, its just called something different. With guys its "spreading rumours", not gossiping :lol:

•••
cool wow, 60%, that is alot if you think about it....

i admit, year 9, yes it has calmed down, but if someone is annoyed, they'll say it

TheArbiter said:

TheArbiter said:
I don't agree with that at all. Sometimes they can be worse than girls, its just called something different. With guys its "spreading rumours", not gossiping :lol:
:lol: i suppose so...

apparently girls are more 'bitchy' (no other word can describe it)
and hold grudges
but boys just spread rumours
i hae a story about guys and spreading rumours and fights, but it is way too long, and i am trying to install mods onto v2.3 ipb

•••
60% is a lot yep, though nowhere near that much are open about it, only about 25% of them are.

My own girlfriend is openly bisexual which I'm not complaining about :D

The one thing I can't stand though are people openly saying "I'm bisexual" when they've never have a girlfriend (or boyfriend if they are a guy). It's like it's some kind of popularity contest...

Girls are more bitchy = PMT

It's a scientific fact ;) It's also why a lot of them struggle to stay friends for long periods of time and get annoyed for longer periods of time if you upset them.

E.g. If a guy gets annoyed, he'll normally get over it in a couple of hours, a girl can go on for a couple of days or more.

•••
i cant really comment on the bisexual thing
i haven't done anything with a girl.... or a guy for that matter
but i dont go around saying i am bisexual

i think you'll find guys get over it quickly, because they just go straight up to the person and punch them :(

•••
TheArbiter said:
i cant really comment on the bisexual thing
i haven't done anything with a girl.... or a guy for that matter
but i dont go around saying i am bisexual

i think you'll find guys get over it quickly, because they just go straight up to the person and punch them :(

With the kind of people I hang around with, I doubt any of them would do anything like that (the guys that is)

So, you dont even know if you are straight, bi or gay! Theres several paths to go down there :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back