Dynadot

.tv Picked up a few good ones today...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
gunshows.tv
knifeshows.tv
knifeshow.tv

The knife domains I can actually use, I have a decent affiliate merchant that has quite a collection I can promote. 'gun shows' gets a fair number of searches overture, I think 32K/month, so maybe it will be worth something down the road...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
^^ Please keep us apprised on the traffic and affiliate earnings here, etc. :music:

Thanks much, and all the best with your ".TV's"!
First visit to this new sub-forum ...

See you soon.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Thanks, Jeff. Just figured I would branch out into the .tvs, if for no other reason than grabbing some keyword specific domains. Most reflect a TV bias, but some do not. I do hope these sell, down the road to other endusers. Those that don't I will develop myself. Frankly, I figure most will have to be developed to a degree first before the interest catches up.

I've gotten a fair portfolio of .tvs started:

www.cowboyhats.tv <---- partially developed, will be fleshed out within 1-2 days..
PokerTourney.tv
RealitySeries.tv
KidFriendly.tv
GunShows.tv
KnifeShows.tv
KnifeShow.tv
Debates.tv
ComedyShows.tv
MysteryShows.tv
GolfShows.tv
ElectionResults.tv
tablets.tv

Heck, I am still developing the '.in's I picked up earlier this year, so I have enough projects to keep me busy for the next year or so.

I'll keep you appraised on domain sales, Jeff....but if I develop a profitable site, ummmm, ya aren't going to hear squat from me, lol - got enough competition as is, heh.

•••
i just acquired my first 2 .tv

marketzone.tv
saleszone.tv

let's see....

•••
comedyshows.tv had a good one and happy with the sales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back