NameSilo

question Picaldi.com - What trade mark issue?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ace3coiner

Top Member
Impact
I own the above domain name and I'm fully aware the original TM owner of the .de extension is a European company that sells Jeans and other clothing items both online and offline. What infringement will I be running into if I offer to sell this DN?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I own the above domain name and I'm fully aware the original TM owner of the .de extension is a European company that sells Jeans and other clothing items both online and offline. What infringement will I be running into if I offer to sell this DN?

It's now really about the value it's the trademark issue that worries me as there is an existing company with TM for the said name.

•••
It is about the value. If it is worth nothing then why list it even if there is only a small chance of a TM issue.

Put it another way, why should anyone including yourself waste time analyzing potential liability for a worthless domain.

•••
It's now really about the value

You just register random strings of letters for no reason?

You registered it because you like the way it sounds?

Why would you offer something for sale that has no value?

You mentioned offering it for sale. For what conceivable reason would someone think the domain name is worth anything?

Now, come on, you registered the name. You must have had some idea of why it might possibly be worth more than what you paid to register it.

•••
Thanks Guys. I'll drop it to let the sleeping dog lie.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back