IT.COM

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Actually still in process of trimming my phygital stuff. There's still some time before the next renewals but I'd like to get ahead of that. What would you definitely keep or drop? What catches your eye first? I actually have such a list but would like to hear some other opinions.
I dropped all my phygi domains, I kept the phygital ones.. I don't think phygi will catch, phygital maybe (I can be wrong)

•••
To everyone holding Phygital domains, this made up word is a brand in itself, it's worth having only Phygital as a brand in other extensions. Of course there are great combos of Phygital in COM that can be worth keeping but you have to know the best ones, example like PhygitalNFT, MetaPhygital and others.
I hold only Phygytal and Phigytal in com and no luck selling them cheap until now, will have to liquidate them cheaper.
I disagree that Phygital is just a brand. It's widely used as a technical term having a clear meaning, in conjunction with lots of other terms. Phigital, Phygytal - yes, these are either typos or brands.

Last edited:
•••
You never know with domain names, he/she might sell it for more that what we think. I have some good/decent phygital domains (previously listed on this thread) and I didn't receive any inquiry/offer which is probably a sign that phygital is not widely adopted yet.

•••

Let’s Get ‘Phygital’: A $216-Trillion Market Emerges​

https://www.rtinsights.com/lets-get-phygital-a-216-trillion-market-emerges/

Over the past decade, phygital has witnessed substantial venture capital investments, they continue. This includes more than $20 billion invested in augmented reality (AR), $18 billion in 3D technologies, and $46 billion in Internet of Things (IoT).
Some examples of phygital developments over the past year include the following:

• 360-degree environment generation: ...
  • 3D content generation: ...
  • AI voice generation: ...
  • AI-controlled robots: ...
I guess we are facing just a single issue with this shiny picture: an average Joe still doesn't know that AR, 3D, IoT, AI, and almost every other cool stuff outthere., they are all PHYGITAL :). But shouldn't he learn that eventually, heh? :)

•••
It’s just like saying Figit to me.. like the Figit spinner toys . But I’ve seen a few ppl saying it does not roll off the tongue well.

•••

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211017-212832.jpg
    Screenshot_20211017-212832.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 207
•••
phygitalworld (.com) recently sold for $21,000

I wouldn't call last year's sale "recently".

---

The word "phygital" still seems to be hatching for now.

Either it will become a beautiful butterfly and fly away, or it will rot away before it can complete its development...

•••
•••

Yahoo finance phygital 670k abonees

20211022_202206.png

•••
Phygital \\ Advisor
Phygital \\ Boutique
Phygital \\ Showroom
Phygital \\ Ventures
Phygital \\ Connection
Phygital \\ Productions

All in king

•••
I want to suggest something from experience.

I was looking for some years for a descriptor and a blanket term for XR and Metaverse as we know now.

I used to think that MR (Mixed Reality) will make it.

I still like Mixed Reality as a term but MR died because it lacked the sexy look of XR and others.

I hold the best Mixed Reality domains and dropped all MR ones.

I think the weakness of this term (Phygital) is the term itself and not what it's trying to describe.

Just my honest opinion of course.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and i totally agree with you about the weakness of Phygital in term, i was going to skip this niche too however it remind me that as a domainer i should't be close minded (i don't mean you guys are) and ignore it without taking any risk...

I believe the term "phygital" will become more popular nowadays and the reason is totally because of nfts. As my observation nft collectors are looking ways to create the physical form of their products. It getting more popular and the term "Phygital" is exactly how fits for this condition.

Time will give us the best results, i also don't recommend anybody to invest in so much... Good to have some in our basket.

•••
The term "phygital" (physical and digital) is formed in a similar way to "metaverse" (meta and universe), and best represents the combination of physical and digital worlds, so I think it will be widely accepted and used in real practice.

Accordingly, I think it is not a bad idea to have a small "phygital" portfolio at this moment.

My "phygital" domains:
РhуgitаlТriр.соm
РhуgitаlТriрs.соm
РhуgitаlМоdеl.соm
РhуgitаlМаrkеtеrs.соm
РhуgitаlInvеstmеnt.соm
РhуgitаlRооms.соm
РhуgitаlАrсаdе.соm
РhуgitаlОutlеts.соm
Рhуgitаl.invеstmеnts

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just found this thread. I've had these two for a while; maybe they're worth something?

Phygital Content , com
Phygital , guide
Just to clarify: both names are good I think, so they should have value after the whole 'phygital' thing takes off, as we are waiting here; there's still very little sales stats, thus it's possible just to speculate about the supposed numbers for now. There are multiple signals showing the growing popularity of the term - so there should be either the cumulative effect at some point that speeds up the things, or some major widely known player adopting the term and incorporating it into its product line. This may happen overnight I dare to assume - yet time will tell, hopefully soon. Some controversy also exists, such as relatively low term acceptance in the US - although this recently seems to start improving in some extent. Meanwhile, there are the steady daily 'phygital' domain regs in general, numerous events connected to this topic covered in the news, search term popularity trend climbing up, etc. To be fair, there's still quite a number of decent 'phygital' domains still available for registration, although this number goes down pretty fast.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting

Seems they are referring to "metaverse" as "phygital" in the article. Correct?

Would be nice to see more of this
The big change that is happening now in the world has brought forth a whole cluster of terms, many of them describing the same phenomena from different angles and having different connotations. E.g. metaverse, omniverse, multiverse - there's already some hierarchy of these concepts developed; phygital NFTs, asset-backed NFTs - at least these two phrases exist describing something non-existent just yesterday; phygital events/world/etc., hybrid events/world/etc/ - again the same thing expressed either in the new trendy or fold familiar yet more vague way (I even saw 'Liminal' term describing the same mixed real/virtual world example!). And so on. I think the cauldron of words will boil for a while until each of them takes its final place in our everyday's life. Yet indeed, it would be definitely great to see such term interchangeability samples gaining traction (hopefully :)).

Last edited:
•••
Have just got the minimum offer for one of my 'phygital' names at Dan. Have rejected it. So the interest is growing.
That's a great news!
I'm also experiencing more returning visitors to my phygital names landing pages via GA (bots are filtered). No offers yet though.
Everything looks promising so far, not to mention growing media coverage.
🤞

•••
There is a spike in Phygital registrations within the last day after some relatively calm period - 26 'phygi' regs just in .com.

•••
•••
Another NFT collection:
https://rarible.com/phygitalgirl/sale

Somebody has already snapped Phygital / Girl in com.
What I like in this particular name is that it sounds easy and casual, which might mean that 'phygital' is getting closer to our everyday's life and language.

•••
Acquired:

Phygital Arts / com

•••
Don't mean to hype this thread, but this trend is starting to spill over into the mainstream. Seeing lots of positive signals. Phygital NFTs are coming in hot at the moment. We are on the cusp of a very interesting turn of events.

How long will it take before the sales start rolling in? Depends on the name/usability, of course. Only time will tell... Good luck to everyone holding decent phygital names, we may soon hear some good news.

•••
Great thread!

Got inspired and regged these brandables (in com) :

Phygital + Valley
3 + Phygital
Phygi + Capital
Phygi + Trust
Phygi + Tron
Phygi + Link
Phy + Gem

Any good you think?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back