Domain Empire

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some statistics, namely 'Phygital' mentioning at Quora.com as the term propagation indicator:

upload_2021-10-29_12-8-46.png

upload_2021-10-29_12-7-35.png

•••
Not to sure if this niche will kick of eventually. But just incase.

Phygital dot land
Phygital dot properties
Phygital//Avatar king
Phygital//Avatars king
Phygital//Land king
Phygital//properties dot king

•••
•••
Have just got the minimum offer for one of my 'phygital' names at Dan. Have rejected it. So the interest is growing.
Since the negotiations have halted, I can share the name. That was Phygital / Goods in com.

•••
I just have a feeling that this will blow up soon.

I am from UK but after reading the great shift in workplaces in USA this is relevant and people will start to pick up soon. It won't be as big as meta or crypto though but defo onto something

•••
•••
Getting price requests almost daily, but no sales yet. Also observing plenty of new regs for the keyword within the last few days.

•••
The number of mentionings at social platforms as the indicator of the term propagation - Reddit, Twitter, Facebook.
Twitter and especially Reddit recent dynamics looks impressive at different scales.

Monthly

1680663952856.png

1680663968132.png

1680663979739.png

Weekly

1680663906674.png

1680663918396.png

1680663926469.png

Attachments

• 1680663848007.png
    1680663848007.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 1680663888151.png
    1680663888151.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
•••
Search Google for physical and digital
There seems to be only one word that describes both together, "phygital" (do you know any others?)

Just an opinion, I know all about it.
I would be happy for you guys if it works out.

•••
Some of my older ones, .com:
upload_2021-10-22_10-40-17.png

Last edited:
•••
I want to suggest something from experience.

I was looking for some years for a descriptor and a blanket term for XR and Metaverse as we know now.

I used to think that MR (Mixed Reality) will make it.

I still like Mixed Reality as a term but MR died because it lacked the sexy look of XR and others.

I hold the best Mixed Reality domains and dropped all MR ones.

I think the weakness of this term (Phygital) is the term itself and not what it's trying to describe.

Just my honest opinion of course.

•••
https://fashionunited.uk/news/fashi...ft-with-boxer-gennadiy-golovkin/2021110258922
The physical and technological aspects of the NFT and hoodie are intertwined; the NFT QR code is attached to the physical hoodie. Upon receiving the hoodie, the customer can scan the QR code, and then claim and verify the NFT on Real Item’s digital platform.

Phygital / Clothing and Phygital / Wear have been available for registration just a week ago:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/phygital-domain-discussion.1255389/post-8435190
Good move for someone to reg them, as this seems like an emerging fashion sector. I think further we'll see many other types of two-world intersections in different areas.

•••
Phygital/clothing is mine...did some research on it before pulling the trigger. Let's see if we get some traction for this keyword

•••
Looks like Sotheby's is using Phygitals dot com as a redirect.

Also noticed Phygitals dot agency is a developed site

•••
I note that the usage of the term "phygital" has increased gradually in many business sectors (e.g. retail, fashion, finance, NFTs, marketing agencies and events) and countries (e.g. European countries and India). Also, some brandable domain marketplaces, such as Squadhelp and Brandbucket, have accepted listings of "phygital" domains. I believe that the demand for "phygital" domains will grow, especially when metaverse and XR technology become more mature and common.

•••
•••
The dedicated article on one the major US-based marketing resources - although it's about the retail, it's still a very good sign in general in my opinion.

https://www.marketsource.com/2021/11/29/getting-phygital-right/

"I don’t usually embrace cute (and borderline corny) names like this, but in this case, it’s actually an accurate way to describe an important trend."
"Phygital is a cute name that sums up a concept that will shape the future of retail."
l really like that attitude! :)

Last edited:
•••
Have just got the minimum offer for one of my 'phygital' names at Dan. Have rejected it. So the interest is growing.

•••
•••
https://yruz.one/postr/ar-entrepreneur-anna-belova-predicts-a-phygital-future
“You can think of Phygital as an evolution of everything that has been developed in computing, AR, VR and is set to dramatically change the way we live, work, communicate, travel, study, entertain and much more”, Ann recently told POSTR. “We are heading to a future where all physical objects in the future will be Phygital, i.e.powered by a set of breakthroughs (AR, IoT, M2M, etc.), while online environments (Social media, eCommerce, etc.) that exist today in the digital form only, will finally merge with physical objects not just as an add-on, but rather as an integral part of it”.

If to believe this, 'Phygital' will be the umbrella term for a bunch of others.

•••
“You can think of Phygital as an evolution of everything that has been developed in computing, AR, VR and is set to dramatically change the way we live, work, communicate, travel, study, entertain and much more”, Ann recently told POSTR. “We are heading to a future where all physical objects in the future will be Phygital, i.e.powered by a set of breakthroughs (AR, IoT, M2M, etc.), while online environments (Social media, eCommerce, etc.) that exist today in the digital form only, will finally merge with physical objects not just as an add-on, but rather as an integral part of it”.

If to believe this, 'Phygital' will be the umbrella term for a bunch of others.

Since the last week or so, the concept of Phygital NFTs is all the rage on social media. Some of the hottest new NFT projects have incorporated the terms "Phygital/Phygitals" in their messaging+marketing. From what I've seen, Phygital is well-poised to ride the next big wave of NFTs in the first quarter of 2022.

Once Phygital NFTs become the talk of town i.e. via legacy media mentions, we can expect an imminent spillover of the term into other niches in terms of scalability and popularity.

Stoked to see how it all pans out. (y)

•••
Majority trends gets started or hyped in USA, & that's from where maximum domain sales happen but this trend is not taking off in USA, probably the reason no sales yet.

•••
•••
•••
I had hige xxx offer on phygital retail / com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back