NameSilo

Phplinkdirectory thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

vichousefc

Account Closed
Impact
0
phplinkdirectory

Hi,

I am uploading phplinkdirectory to my server and I am following the wiki instructions on the wesbite.

Here are the instructions below,

Next you'll need to upload the files to your web server. You will also need to chmod the following file/directories to 0777: /include/config.php
/temp/
/temp/templates /temp/cache /temp/adodb


I can find the

/include/config/php directory
/temp/ directory

but I cannot find

/temp/templates /temp/cache /temp/adodb directory

Any ideas?

Thanks
Carl
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Make the directory,

PHPLink Directory does require you to do this manually sometimes. :)

Adrian
 
0
•••
legend

Hitch - You are a legend!

I have been refreshing like mad to get a response and you have given me one that works!

Cheers!

Carl
 
0
•••
phpLinkDirectory help..

hello..this may be a dumb question but,,,I am installing a phpLinkDirectory v.2 and am using Plesk as admin. It says to change permissions to 777. My question is what is the equivelent to this in R-W-E...thx I hope i am clear here
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back