Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Installing directory help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

shahab6

Established Member
Impact
2
Installing directory help


Something happend to my directory, so I delated everything from my host,
Its a PHP Link Directory, and I uploaded the files again, but when I click on install this is the error I get
"The installer cannot start.
Please make sure that the folder /home/gogettra/public_html/Dir/temp/templates is writtable by the user the webserver runs under."
Anyone have any idea what I should do? I mean I install it before few times, with no problem.


http://www.gogettraffic.com/Dir
here is another error when I click on the link
Fatal error: Smarty error: unable to write to $compile_dir '/home/gogettra/public_html/Dir/temp/templates'. Be sure $compile_dir is writable by the web server user. in /home/gogettra/public_html/Dir/libs/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1088
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You probably need to give the write permissions to the directory. Connect to the server via FTP and chmod the directory to 666.
 
0
•••
Was this resolved?
 
0
•••
seems okey now, the site is running without an error
 
0
•••
shahab you can contact me to settle your error for totall free jst call me at +92-321-4331897
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back