[PHP, XHTML, SQL?] Template reintegration into Zencart

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4iS

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi, I am looking for someone to properly recode my template into the latest version of zencart.

Website is.

Code:
ausxmods.com


Just small things need changing from the current one, ie. better news section currently its just manual additions and im a bit lazy to update it just a simple news script would do.

small graphical glitches, but a recode should fix all that.

Also the SEO mod for zencart may be required to be modifed in order to work with the latest version of zencart.


Name Your Price and provide a portfolio, I perfer to pay when I see some work done, all work can be done on your own servers if wanted or I can provide one.

Please email me at [email protected] or just pm me.



I am not a new user I had another account but since I wanted to change the username and email I just made a new one, old account username was chris20492002
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't think it was a wise option for you to create ANOTHER account - thats against the forum rules.

I suggest you contact a moderator IMMEDIATELY, before you're banned.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back