PHP/MySQL Developers & Designers

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shock

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I'm looking for some PHP/MySQL developers and Designers to build an online music website.

The site will include the following

Latest News
Reviews (Album & Live)
Photos
Give Aways
Band information pages.

Please PM me an idea on pricing and your MSN ID and I will add you to talk about this in detail.

Kind Regards
Lee
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Lee,

Please check your PM. I'm interested in this job.

Thank you,
Florin
 
0
•••
PHP/Mysql developer

Hello shock,
I provide PHP development services and I like to work on your website. I can send you our portfolio in PHP. My Msn is [email protected], Skype: jaimin26783 and gtalk is [email protected]
 
0
•••
Hello, I provide PHP 5/MYSQL web development. My quote for your site is $249 which includes 1 yr unlimited hosting. The platform that I use is Joomla. My MSN id is [email protected]. You can find me on Skype at dinner29.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Deanna Bunnell Roy
CMS Intranet Web Design | TheBestConnection4u
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back