Domain Empire

Php learning

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Where is the first place to go
if i total newbie with no programing knowledge wonna learn how to run scripts he bought
:-/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you will probaly have to buy a few bucks on books, and classes (if you really wanna learn). Check ebay,amazon, half.com, or some book store for a beginners guide to php ;)

•••
plese wrie more detail for php. I like to learn about php. i am in new in programming.

•••
•••
yea I am Online please send me details

•••
any books can u recommend for beginners

•••
do a google search for tutorials, etc. best way to find info ;)

•••
•••
Thanks Sufi(The danger mouse)

•••
Do a search on the forums. This question is asked every week.

•••
I know I went to my local Barnes & Noble and I found some great books on PHP for a low price.

•••
lovelylovely said:
Where is the first place to go
if i total newbie with no programing knowledge wonna learn how to run scripts he bought
:-/
how to run scripts? if you want to run them you will need php hosting. You might as well just download easyphp (easyphp.org) - ever since someone here told me about it, I have used it and been fairly happy with it. It will let you run php scripts.

On the other hand, if you want to learn php a good place to start is - www.webmonkey.com. Its a lycos run scripting tutorials place, and its really helpful! :)

•••
HI

Use Yahoo or Google and do a search for "PHP Tutorials" also you may want to check out Amazon for a good php book like PHP for Dummies etc...

Then once you learn the basics go to sites like Hotscripts and download some scripts and see how they are put together and play around with them,

Another great resource for source code of all kinds is PlanetSourceCode.com

Just take it a little bit at a time and you should get the hang of it..

All I have learned is just by doing what I have listed..

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
I went to my local barnes and noble and picked up a few books on PHp and javascript. I was able to figure it out for myself much quicker than finding code samples.

•••
I dont think this is the right place to put this topic.

•••
Programming Languages would have been better.

iNod

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back