Dynadot

Pheenix.com Rep Here?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had a domain expire on 11/14 and I paid to renew it on 12/1
It should have went back into my account the same day but I just checked and it is still showing expired.

It has now been one month since since it originally expired and to try and avoid losing it today since today is 12/14 I paid for a 2nd renewal just to try and get it to go back into my account. It hasn't worked yet.

I sent an email to support but they have yet to reply back.
So now I have paid to renew it twice and still now domain.
So if there is still a Pheenix rep around here please reply.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last time I contacted their support using the email provided onsite, they never replied.

I eventually managed to contact them from http://pheenix.kayako.com/

•••
Thanks guys,
I have an open ticket but still no response.

•••
The 2nd renewal I paid for today, the invoice that was there has now vanished from my account :xf.eek:
What is going on here?

•••
I had issues transferring a name out and found their support lacking as well. Best of luck

•••
If it is a decent name, Pheenix is also known to warehouse their customer names (although in the other recent case, it was a dropcaught domain)

•••
Pheenix is not what it used to be, they can't catch anything, the business model is all about them, I can't even get a straight set of auth codes to get some of my domains out of there. Most are out a few left, can't wait to be done with them. I wish you luck, support is on vacation there.

Pheenix if you don't get it, this is my way of goating you to do better for your clients, prove me wrong, please.

•••
Pheenix leaves a ca-ca taste in your mouth.

•••
Have received their "Daily Hot Auctions" email with no domains for the past couple of months (last one came just now). Seems like they abandoned their business and its just on auto-pilot. Got a really good geo domain couple of years ago through them but that's about it. Majority of their drop-caught domains were pretty bad.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back