Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BhuvaneshKV

Established Member
Impact
Link : https://flippa.com/7066012-personalize-net

Seller's Notes
  • Hi everyone, I am excited to offer my jewel of a Personalize gift website.
  • This aged authority domain site was regged way back in 1999
  • It has many high quality aged backlinks
  • When Google pagerank was still a thing, it had PR of 5 !
  • Very impressive
What is the CMS ?

Easy to use wordpress.

Website included several customized themes for you to use.

Sometimes Holiday and Seasonal themes work best.

What are the traffic sources ?

After nearly two decades online, the website attracts so man source.

As its second and younger owner, I have added in the richest and most relevant NEW sources for traffic.

Pinterest, periscope, instagram. These have some rudimentary setups and are ripe to be further developed

Who does the writing ?

We believe in promoting the bets curated personaliztion sources, so some are paid posts, some are free promotions for great brands and the rest are original articles or curated.

If you want outsourcers, I can direct you to good but cheap writers specializing in shopping.

How much time to invest monthly ?

I haven't done much with building the brand and the site is ripe for adding in a lot more revenue..

There is passive income that can be built up.

How will I know what do if I'm an internet noob ?

I will give you a 20 days of customer support, PLUS 60 BONUS days of support from my company's VAs.

What are the terms for the sale if I win ?

You can either pay via Escrow.com or Escrow run by Escrow.com's former founder, Brandon Abbey.

They both accept bank wires.

What is escrow and how does it work ?

Escrow protects all parties involved. After escrow receives and approves payment, I will transfer the domain and website content to you.

After you are satisfied you have the domain and website, you will approve funds release.

The you will receive all other IP info (contacts, free ebooks, customer lists, seo strategy) PLUS 20 days total post sales support.

What am I purchasing exactly ?

Domain

Website

Themes

Plugins

Customer List

20 Days sale support (9 am PST to 8pm PST MON-FRI minus holidays)

Instagram, Pinterest, Periscope and 41 other social media accounts

Please feel free to send me private message if I haven't cover something you're curious about !

Thanks for reading good luck !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back