IT.COM

Personal Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Good morning everyone!!
I am thinking which domain I would get as my personal domain name! (My full name is Joseph Lam)

josephlam.info
or
jojolam.com (jojo is my nickname)

Thanks!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jojolam.com seems better.

You could also consider jxlam.com, where x is your middle initial.

•••
Not sure about the .info... But then again, it depends what kind of 'personal' your trying to achieve...

jojolam.com is good but looks weird! :p

What about jjlam.com?

If your not to bothered about extensions, jl.bz is available... :D

•••
J-L.biz
Lams.ws
JoJos.info
JoJos.ws
JoJos.biz
JLam.biz
JLam.ws
Joslam.com

?

Mike

•••
"JosephLam.com" :!:

Or, being Canadian ... "JosephLam.ca" ... where folks in the US would be wise to also get their respective .US's, IMHO.
Best of Luck.
PS. Awesome work in the "Appraisal's Forum", as well ... and I know the friendly folks over there greatly appreciate it.
150 NP$'s en route for a fine domain Saturday. :tu:

•••
Armstrong:
Thanks Armstrong for your suggestion! I personally think jojolam.com looks better too, hahah, but maybe a bit girly, heh.

Darren:
jjlam.com is also good too! Thanks Darren!

Tippy:
Thanks for all the suggestions Tippy!
I have never thought of using JoJos or JLam, but they look great to me! I am going to consider them as well!

Coolhost:
Thanks Jeff!
.CA is kind of too expensive for me at the moment lol
The reason I go for .info is because I could get it at Rackshack for $5.41, lol
Thanks Jeff! I am just learning from the best! (In this case, it would be you, and the other members on the board, namepros.com and all its members have really shown me how an internet forum could be like a family! Good job!!)

•••
:$: Priceless!
Thank you for your very kind words.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back