Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Personafieds.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebola

Established Member
Impact
0
Maybe for a matchmaking dating personals classified ads website.

ebola
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
too much of a word-stretch / reggy fee/
 
0
•••
reg fee imho
 
0
•••
reg fee :imho:
 
0
•••
Reg fee to low xx :imho:
 
0
•••
I agree with Yoshi - a bit of a stretch. But then again, someone might think it's clever enough to buy it. I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
 
0
•••
Low $xx
 
0
•••
Reg Fee

~ Good Luck
 
0
•••
Not suitable for match making site.

Reg Fee only, IMO

Regards
 
0
•••
Fugue said:
I agree with Yoshi - a bit of a stretch. But then again, someone might think it's clever enough to buy it. I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
Clever enough, I think, for mid $xx to start.
 
0
•••
Low $xx
 
0
•••
registration fee to low xx$ :imho:

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
Agreed with Petter ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back