Dynadot

discuss People who sold domains how you list the domain for sales?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chieff

Established Member
Impact
People who sold domains recently how you list the domain for sales and which account?

I mean listing on multiple websites (sedo,afternic,dan) or single site (godaddy)?

Registered domain with godaddy and listed for sale with godaddy account?

Got this doubt since most sales thru Afternic fast transfer

Kindly share your best practice

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I recommend listing your domains on multiple platforms, in addition to Godaddy. This increases your chances of finding a buyer, and as you mentioned, Afternic fast transfer can be quite effective for quick sales. Good luck with your domain sales :)

•••
I recommend listing your domains on multiple platforms, in addition to Godaddy. This increases your chances of finding a buyer, and as you mentioned, Afternic fast transfer can be quite effective for quick sales. Good luck with your domain sales :)

Does listing in multiple place confuse the system ?

I listed few domains with afternic, dan, godaddy - domains listed in multiple place received only few views than single site

•••
It won't confuse the system.It's possible that views vary across platforms. It's also important to ensure your domain listings are well-optimized with relevant keywords and attractive pricing. You can explore SquadHelp also.It will be beneficial for expanding your reach.

•••
adding to the above useful comments, I sold a few domain names fast recently through namecheap marketplace.
If you have domains on their registrar (which is great) and you want to sell them fast but for attractive prices, that seems to be an excellent to sell domains for cheap.

•••
Got this doubt since most sales thru Afternic fast transfer
SInce your domain is registered with Godaddy, why are you listing with GoDaddy auction only and not take advantage of Afternic FT?

•••
My best practice is registering/transferring to a registrar what is welcome at BOTH Afternic FT and Sedo MLS.
Unfortunately Godaddy is not such a registrar (not welcome at Sedo) but many reputable are like Dynadot and NameSilo to name a few.

Google Afternic domain reseller network and SedoMLS premium registrars. Note down registrars that are partners at both network. You will find at least half a dozen reputable registrars that are both Afternic FT and Sedo MLS partners. Domains (older than 60 days and) registered at such registrars can now be listed at both Afternic FT and Sedo MLS for that maximum exposure we want.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back