IT.COM

negotiable PEOPLE.clothing - Premium Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtarting

Impact
************ If you bid in this auction you are helping me to pay the education of my little boy and reunite with my family in PR *************

PEOPLE.clothing

• Premium .Clothing Domain
  • Generic word
  • 920,000,000 search results in Google for the words "People Clothing"
  • Brandable - Instant Brand Recognition
  • Meaningful Single Word Domain
  • Multiple Uses
Up for auction in this eBay Exclusive listing is the premium domain name PEOPLE.clothing. Registered and unavailable for all major TLDs, now is your chance to own this highly desirable domain.

Availability:

PEOPLE.clothing is only now being offered for sale. This a rare opportunity to own a highly desirable domain that doesn't come on the market often.

"PEOPLE.clothing" is taken in all other major TLDs:

.com .net .org .info .co .us .biz .ca
taken taken taken taken taken taken taken taken

This is your chance to own the best possible TLD extension and get the .com with PEOPLE.clothing. Owning this premium asset will definitely set you apart from the competition.

Multiple Uses:

PEOPLE.clothing has multiple uses due to its inherit meaning:

• Shopping about Clothes
  • Entertainment (Magazine, Club, Elite)
  • Fashion
  • Social sharing network
Possibly the largest opportunity lies with using PEOPLE.clothing in conjunction with people and clothes.

Brandability:

PEOPLE.clothing gives you the unique opportunity to have instant credibility within a huge industry.

Transaction to be completed via Escrow.com with buyer responsible for all fees.

Don't forget to add this listing to your watch list and follow the action!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back