Domain Empire

PayPal Launches New Branded Site on PayPal. Me

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Paypal wants “Paypal.Me to Become a Catchphrase”

Paypal has launched a site on Paypal.me to allows users to set up a vanity address on Paypal.me so instead of giving someone an email address to send you money you can tell them to send money to paypal.me/blogs

Source: The Domains

Well, I guess .me is one of the better extensions when combined with the right domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Paypal wants “Paypal.Me to Become a Catchphrase”

Paypal has launched a site on Paypal.me to allows users to set up a vanity address on Paypal.me so instead of giving someone an email address to send you money you can tell them to send money to paypal.me/blogs

Source: The Domains

Well, I guess .me is one of the better extensions when combined with the right domain.
old..

allgoodusernamesaretaken

BTW How to hide pp page?
e.g. :
ddddd.png

•••
BTW How to hide pp page?

When you go to "paypal me" there is a link to "my paypal me". When you log in it should bring you to the area to click if you wish to be offline.

IF you are offline... you can not accept or make payments from that.

•••
Great seeing 'custom URL' payments really takeoff. I've been pushing the idea for about 5 years now, when I reg'd Tellurl.com -and added Crediturl.com and Debiturl.com... as I have a full banking system in mind.

So of course I got PayPal @url

(a paypal associated payment firm asked if Tellurl was for sale back in June. I told'em its part of a trio I hope to see extend banking to the world's 'unbanked', but I'm open to an offer I can't refuse. I never heard back.)

•••
I went with paypal.me/ and my full name. Looks more professional than a user name but JMO.

•••
I went with paypal.me/ and my full name. Looks more professional than a user name but JMO.
What if you decide to upgrade your "personal account" to "business account"? I grabbed 3L..

•••
I tried, and an error occurred saying I already have a link. I was torn between a 3L and a Geo. I took the Geo.

The 3L is still available at time of post. QAZ

•••
The OFFICIAL LLL countdown!))

•••
@Solutions and @Buyer for domain uses

•••
I'm at paypal.me/hire

But because I'm not in the US anymore I prefer VectorCanvas at Gmail

"HireMe" was still available when I checked, but I liked the simple, one word "hire" more.

Last edited:
•••
Come to think of it, my URL might look too "official"...to the point that people may have trouble understanding that it's actually my personal address :-D

Last edited:
•••
My friend grabbed /sell, /swag and /thanks. I took /gal, my first name.

•••
just for fun, i checked the following to see if they were free

cow
pig
goat
pork
meat
chicken
moose
frog
fish
china
chinese
fish
frog

all taken....lol...

•••
I nabbed "program". I think its a name that is usable with no real negative connotation so it can be used among friends and professionals.

In internet real estate, I always thought this was a good word to have.

Just my .86 cents (inflation adjusted rate)

Cheers

•••
God and Jesus appear to be still available...

Maybe for church donations?

•••
888 is taken
8888 is taken
88888 is taken
888888 is still free....

•••
God and Jesus appear to be still available...

Maybe for church donations?
Those were gone yesterday and still gone.

•••
People are 'domaining' paypal addresses lol

I guess it cost less than a useless dot how

•••
lol...URLing....backslashing

•••
People are 'domaining' paypal addresses lol

I guess it cost less than a useless dot how
People are selling every kind of account names (instagram, twitter, kik, mail adresses) on some other forums.

•••
I have @iot
What do you think about my username? :)

•••
Feel sorry for the folks who made a typo - and now they're stuck with it :xf.grin:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back