NameSilo

PayPal is broken

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

drakeholm

Established Member
Impact
just spent an half hour on the phone with Paypal. Zthey made me change the address to try for the third time yp deliver the debit card failed .
Then they said because I updated the phone number to my new mobile phone number they couldn't send Me a new card.
After psypal gave the code and called my phone and o verified the code then the supervisor said because they could verify the address of the phone thru the provider I couldn't get a replacement card.
So why did I change the address and get into onto this quagmire?
All they links they send Mr went onto a death spiral asking me to order a PayPal cash card with NO other option.
Now the old phone number out of order for five months before they sent the 1st replacement card. SO how could my service provider from last year out of date qualify my card and not the new current one?
The supervisor said I was too focused on the address issue. um yeah dude because the _26 emails you sent said to update the address.
The PayPal interface would not take the post code subscript. The operator ignored that.So I changed the address on line of the card to get the card delivered and they used that as a basis to disallow a replacement card.
Is it really pushing PayPal over a cliff to just send me my card without demanding first I make changes that disallow sending the card_?
I have had this acct for over 10 years and all good ratings. So I lose it because as a disabled senior I can't play mailbox quarterback.
This ac ct is a lifeline for me and enables many key services including my gateway to the internet information and communication.
All of this including email ACCTS and documentation because I can't run out and order a credit card they refuse to try to deliver to

They said they couldn't use my drivers license as proof of my address.
Well how bout the County of Los Angeles health dept and my ins co you idiots.
Is there no one at Spypay pal who could have stopped this quagmire. I did everything they asked and now I get my acct services and related things cut off.
Here's the fun part without that debit card my ability to even have this phone working and my gmail.will be lost, invalidating the phone they said they couldn't verify.

Well this phone was sent to my address on my drivers too and.my HMO all come up this address

But Paypal Can verify my phone number even after they just called on it and I used the code they gave me to verify it_?
_I didn't know that having a valid driver S license made me one of the have nots.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back