Watch

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
PayPal IPN Script v1.2 - Oct 15, 2006

Change Log:
v1.2.1 - Nov 26, 2006
- It still works with gmail >_>
- Made sure the user can't change the price. [They can, but they won't get the file or message.]

v1.2 - Oct 15, 2006
- Fixed the problem with sending to gmail accounts

v1.1 - Oct 8, 2006
- Re-styled the form
- Support for multiple files added
- Added the GNU GPL​

What it does:
The user inputs their first name, last name, email, and website and upon successful payment, it emails them the script/file/message you specify.

Please report any bugs or problems that you find with this script. I am open for suggestions.

By downloading this, you agree that I am not responsible for anything done with this script.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
but thats great! rep added as soon as i find out how..

•••
Suggestion i have is that have a option where it generates ran url and thats the download link for that user after 24 hours or so it is deleted, so it just emails the random link to them.

•••
Updated - v1.2 fixes the problem with sending emails to gmail.

•••
sorry to be so annoying but it still doesn't work.

•••
asgsoft: Are you sending something to [email protected]? Because I can assure you that you can't get into that account, and it is not your account.

•••
i change the email part becuase i don't want to use my acctual address ;)

•••
How does the script verify the payment?
Im not great in php :S

•••
boebi said:
How does the script verify the payment?
Im not great in php :S

When paypal returns you to it gose to notify.php first but i think that file check's if you come from paypal or not if you did not then it is not verifyed.

•••
PayPal sends all of the information to notify.php, and if the payment is complete, it updates the MySQL and emails the file or whatever you have it set to do.

•••
could you make the script in a .zip format. My computer won't let it work.

•••
download winrar free. do a google search for it

•••
snike said:
could you make the script in a .zip format. My computer won't let it work.
I don't know if you still need it, but here it is in .zip.

•••
Wow, Nice script, Well done!

•••
I WANT V2!! Thanks nice script!

•••
asgsoft said:
i change the email part becuase i don't want to use my acctual address ;)
Just so you know, if you change your email in the script, then you won't receive the email. You need to use your real email in order to receive the emails. :hehe:

•••
hey... im just a newbie but I've realised taht the forms info is in the url so if someone were to edit the price to $0.01, then they would get teh product for $0.01. Am I right?

- Mutasim

•••
Yes

BTW the script still doesn't work with gmail

•••
asgsoft said:
Yes

BTW the script still doesn't work with gmail

any better solutions??

•••
that's the best script i've seen so far

•••
Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to make the script change certain details in the attachment before it email it out? Because I may use it to sell a script but certain elements of the Javascript need to be changed before I send customers the script.
I know the answer is probably 'no', but its worth a try!

Thanks!

PS: Is what Mutasim says correct? If so, does that mean the buyer could simply change the price to whatever they want (if they knew how) and still receive the product??! Thanks.

•••
thepurplecow said:
PS: Is what Mutasim says correct? If so, does that mean the buyer could simply change the price to whatever they want (if they knew how) and still receive the product??! Thanks.
I don't know if that worked, but I just edited it to make sure it didn't.

Also, I just retested the script and it does work with gmail.

Updated to v1.2.1 - .rar | .zip

•••
it is possible to change the url and get a different price for the item + think about it...

if the transaction is complete... then it sends the script via e-mail - it doesn't check if the right amount has been paid (just the amount asked for on the conf. page)

Sorry mate, I don't mean to put you down or anything

If you could fix that in some way - I'll defo have a copy!

•••
Mutasim, read my previous post. I changed it to check for the right amount. So if they pay you less (or more), you get the money and they don't get the file/whatever. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back