Watch

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
PayPal IPN Script v1.2 - Oct 15, 2006

Change Log:
v1.2.1 - Nov 26, 2006
- It still works with gmail >_>
- Made sure the user can't change the price. [They can, but they won't get the file or message.]

v1.2 - Oct 15, 2006
- Fixed the problem with sending to gmail accounts

v1.1 - Oct 8, 2006
- Re-styled the form
- Support for multiple files added
- Added the GNU GPL​

What it does:
The user inputs their first name, last name, email, and website and upon successful payment, it emails them the script/file/message you specify.

Please report any bugs or problems that you find with this script. I am open for suggestions.

By downloading this, you agree that I am not responsible for anything done with this script.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You set message to what you want in config.php. If you could be more specific, I could help you better.

•••
in VB6 I want to send encrypted HD id and also name. I'll use this info to generate a serial number and send it by email on success page.

•••
I don't know anything about VB, so I guess I can't help you with that. :/

•••
if you ignore that part becuase it's sorted and works

•••
Can this script be intergrated into an established site. If so, can anyone advise how to.

Thanks in advance!

•••
If you are more specific, people can help you.

The short answer to your question is 'yes.' I can't tell you how because I have no idea what your site is or how your site works.

•••
Dan said:
If you are more specific, people can help you.

The short answer to your question is 'yes.' I can't tell you how because I have no idea what your site is or how your site works.

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to sell templates on my site (in my sig)

•••
At this point, it's only configured to have specific items emailed to the user. You can't make it choose one file or another. That will be coming in the next version.

•••
can I send values i get from the form to the user with the product?

edit

what does this error mean?:

PHP:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting '&' or T_VARIABLE or T_CONST in /home/asgsoft/public_html/ipnscript/config.php on line 63

edit again

I had to sort out the variable names to make them all the mysql one

However I am not receiveing the email at all.

Last edited:
•••
asgsoft said:
what does this error mean?:

PHP:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting '&' or T_VARIABLE or T_CONST in /home/asgsoft/public_html/ipnscript/config.php on line 63
That line is a comment.. I have no idea what you're editing or why you are editing it.

asgsoft said:
I had to sort out the variable names to make them all the mysql one
What?!

asgsoft said:
However I am not receiveing the email at all.
It sends the email to the users address, not yours if that's what your problem is. If it's not sending it to the email you put in the form- I'd have to look at what you did with the script.

•••
you used $username and $userpassword rather than $mysqluser and $mysqlpass.

So I edited it. The line is in config.php and it works except for the mail part.

edit

it sets the have paid to yes but i still don't receive an email as the buyer.

Last edited:
•••
Code:
	$mysqlhost = 'localhost';
	$mysqluser = 'username';
	$mysqlpass = 'password';
	$mysqldata = 'database';
Those are the first variables in the config.php. Farther down the page is:
Code:
$do->connect($mysqlhost, $mysqluser, $mysqlpass, $mysqldata);
Do you have $filepath and the other variables set up correctly? I have tested this script many times and the email has always sent..

•••
shouldn't you have added email/notify in the return.php?

It's not working. Check out http://www.thewebmasterstool.com/ipnscript/ it's sandbox and no money is taken.

I added:

PHP:
<?php

include 'notify.php';

?>
to the return.php

I have placed the file in the most upper level place (not public_html)

I am still not getting the email.

Do you want me to setup an account for you?

Edit again

Solved However I still don't know why its not sending. I know that it tries to send it and it's returened back to the sending address. I am sending from [email protected] and I am getting a reply back. This is what a typical reply looks like:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
unrouteable mail domain "hotmail.com"

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------
------ The body of the message is 1013166 characters long; only the first
------ 106496 or so are included here.

Return-path: <[email protected]>
Received: from asgsoft by cobra.chargertek.com with local (Exim 4.52)
id 1GXJZi-0002dk-GW
for [email protected]; Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:31:22 -0400
To: Abdulrahman Saad M Gomaa <[email protected]>
Subject: Yo dawg, heres your program.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="==Multipart_Boundary_xa98d18ee74f9e49e3b665d7d05fee32bx"
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:31:22 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--==Multipart_Boundary_xa98d18ee74f9e49e3b665d7d05fee32bx
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here's your file!

--==Multipart_Boundary_xa98d18ee74f9e49e3b665d7d05fee32bx
Content-Type: application/x-zip;
name="file.zip"
Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="file.zip"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

then a lot of base64 code

Last edited:
•••
Did you actually try sending it to [email protected]? I don't know what you are doing..

At this point, you have completely rearranged the script. It came working, and I suggest downloading and installing it again. You don't need to edit anything about it other than config.php and all the variables are set up correctly.

BTW, you aren't even using the latest version.. You should have 1.1 and the style your form uses is from 1.0.

•••
OK I'll try again

edit

Just tried it, it looks great but I am not receiving any files yet. :(

Last edited:
•••
I just completely reinstalled it and it worked fine.

My only guess is that you are not setting the right path to the file or using the right email in box. Did you actually try sending it to [email protected]?

•••
sending emails to [email protected] works

I setup a new test account and email and try but still don't receive anything.

Last edited:
•••
Can I please install it for you? I have no idea what you are doing or what you are talking about.

Your post says sending emails works then sending emails doesn't work. You only need to edit config.php for this script to work. Editing of any other files will only mess it up worse than whatever you are doing now.

•••
OK. If you are sure it will work. Does using sandbox stop me receiving the email?

•••
•••
asgsoft said:
OK. If you are sure it will work. Does using sandbox stop me receiving the email?
I test it myself on sandbox and I've had people test it on regular PayPal with no problems.

•••
OK what do you want me to setup for you so you can install it?

•••
Access to your server.. FTP and phpMyAdmin (and I need to be able to create MySQL databases and users if you can't do that through your phpMyAdmin).

•••
so this script lets ppl buy something trough paypal, and soon as hey bought it, and the payment is completed, the can download the file they bought?

•••
boebi said:
so this script lets ppl buy something trough paypal, and soon as hey bought it, and the payment is completed, the can download the file they bought?
Everything is right about what you said except it emails them the files.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back