Watch

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
PayPal IPN Script v1.2 - Oct 15, 2006

Change Log:
v1.2.1 - Nov 26, 2006
- It still works with gmail >_>
- Made sure the user can't change the price. [They can, but they won't get the file or message.]

v1.2 - Oct 15, 2006
- Fixed the problem with sending to gmail accounts

v1.1 - Oct 8, 2006
- Re-styled the form
- Support for multiple files added
- Added the GNU GPL​

What it does:
The user inputs their first name, last name, email, and website and upon successful payment, it emails them the script/file/message you specify.

Please report any bugs or problems that you find with this script. I am open for suggestions.

By downloading this, you agree that I am not responsible for anything done with this script.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for the script this is the perfect script i have been looking for around 2 weeks! I just got some questions:
  • What dose the script do with the infomation collected at the index.php page?
  • Dose the script send the user a email with download link or dose it send them to a page after payment for download?
  • Will the script send me a email with the user info collected?
  • Do i have to put any thing in paypal ipn settings?

Last edited:
•••
1. The script saves their information to a MySQL database that you specify in the config.
2. It emails them the file as an attachment.
3. No, but that wouldn't be hard to add.
4. Explain more?

•••
2. is there a way i can change the attachment setting to email them a download link instead like the script makes a random link for security or just email them the link since the file im going to use the script for is 250MB

Im willing to send you $5 if you can get that done for me the random link instead of the attachment.

•••
If you have
PHP:
$filepath   = '';
in the config, and put the download link in $message, I think that's what you want. (Without the extra security part..)

•••
I have $filepath i config, can you edit the page and PM me it since im not a coder :( ill send you the $5 as well.

•••
Just change
PHP:
$filepath   = '/full/path/to/your/file';
to
PHP:
$filepath   = false;

•••
Dan Friedman said:
Just change
PHP:
$filepath   = '/full/path/to/your/file';
to
PHP:
$filepath   = false;

yes then in what file is the email message thing? so i can delete the attachment line.

•••
If you set $filepath to false, it automatically doesn't attach anything.

•••
Thanks all fixed and done!

•••
Wow!
This script is gonna be damn useful.

•••
Hey Dan!

wow, very nice indeed, this'll be very useful for any scripts I intend to sell, thanks again!

I donated 200NP$ for your hard work (not that that would cover it ;)) - and TRIED to add rep (apparently NP thinks i'm too fond of you D-:)

Thanks again Dan, you're an excellent NP member.

Regards, Rhett.

•••
Yh this script is real good.

•••
Just wondering if anyone's used it and had any problems [or no problems]?

•••
Dan Friedman said:
Just wondering if anyone's used it and had any problems [or no problems]?
I'll set it up and test run it in a few minutes, won't be fully tested until I actually get my script completed and ready to sell.

•••
Just wondering about your notify script if you got it too work? I thought you needed to post back to them in order for it to work? I am just wondering because I don't see any post back function.

- Steve

•••
Wow, great script! Thank you, I have never been able to figure PayPal's API out, so this is very, very useful.
REP Added

•••
iNod said:
Just wondering about your notify script if you got it too work? I thought you needed to post back to them in order for it to work? I am just wondering because I don't see any post back function.

- Steve
I'm not sure what you are talking about.. there are other ways to interact with PayPal that are completely different.

•••
thanx! this was usefull for me yesterday :D

•••
I have tested the script and have already recived orders from clients using this script and theres no prob with it.

•••
Upcoming version 2 features:
  • More secure
  • A "cart" - Support for multiple files
If I receive donations (hint hint), I'll add more features and take requests. :)

•••
Nice. I am going to wait for version 2 then.

•••
I may use this in the near future, rep added

•••
•••
could I carry information from the form to the success page and send it by email?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back