IT.COM

Payoneer payout fee of Dan.com and Squadhelp.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
Payoneer say they charge $3 across the board for all payouts disbursed by marketplaces and companies.
Even dan.com say they don't charge that fee, but Payoneer might deduct this once the payout reaches your balance.
So if I sold a domain of $100 on dan.com, dan.com send me $91 and I will get $88 on my payoneer account right?
Anyone has try to receive payout by payoneer from dan.com and squadhelp.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Payoneer say they charge $3 across the board for all payouts disbursed by marketplaces and companies.
Even dan.com say they don't charge that fee, but Payoneer might deduct this once the payout reaches your balance.
So if I sold a domain of $100 on dan.com, dan.com send me $91 and I will get $88 on my payoneer account right?
Anyone has try to receive payout by payoneer from dan.com and squadhelp.com?
It's true. Whatever hits your Payoneer account will be $3 less what was sent. It has been like this for years.

•••
@Kachi Is $3 is paynoor fees? Any addtional fees also applicable?

•••
I'm not interested in using their services anymore since they suddenly blocked my account. It's useless to contact them, because they don't take it seriously except the auto answer email they send.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back