Dynadot

sales Payments247.com sold for $8,000 USD – Whats your thoughts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The domain name Payments247.com was sold yesterday on GoDaddy.com for $8,000 USD, The domain name was registered back in 2000 and expired and was auctioned off yesterday.

The domain name appears to have never been developed based on historical archive.org history, It has been parked for a number of years mainly at Sedo.com, I checked the listing over at Sedo and it doesn’t show any prices.

Checking out historical sales on NameBio.com Payments247.com would rank number 8 in the top reported sales of domain names ending 247.com

The highest-ranked sale was Lotto247.com back in 2016 for $30,000 USD and another financial-related 247 domain name – money247.com sold in 2020 for $5,044 USD also at GoDaddy.

What are your thoughts on 247.com domain names, do you own any? Do you think Payments247.com was a good buy at $8K or was Money247.com a better purchase last year at $5K?

http://robbiesblog.com/payments247-com-sold-for-8000-usd-whats-your-thoughts/8554

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, nice name. I think the price is enough fair for both sides. Without the ''s'' it could sell 5 figures. In my opinion, money247 is a lot better domain.

Last edited:
•••
Well, nice name. I think the price is enough fair for both sides. Without the ''s'' it could sell 5 figures. In my opinion, money247 is a lot better domain.

Yes, I think Money247.com is the stronger name too but both have resale value.

•••
•••
i agree the s throws me off, i wouldve paid this for singular and $4k for the s. ty.

•••
I think payments247.com is perfect with the 's' and it's probably what made it sell for that much!

•••
Good domain - what about the payment247?

•••
I think the buyer overpaid personally, but good luck to them.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back