Dynadot

advice Payment options

NameSilo
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
Going to be adding buy now buttons to my website landing pages. What payment options is best to go for Escrow, Stripe , Paypal or something else?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Going to be adding buy now buttons to my website landing pages. What payment options is best to go for Escrow, Stripe , Paypal or something else?
Is this for your own custom pages?

If so, Escrow.com does have a recently added feature where you can have both make offer as well as buy now --according to their website.

Let's see if any fellow Namepros members have been using this new feature with success.
Hopefully, someone here with actual experience with this will help provide some insight into that as well as the choice of the other options, such as Paypal, Stripe, etc.

Last edited:
•••
Is this for your own custom pages?

If so, Escrow.com does have a recently added feature where you can have both make offer as well as buy now --according to their website.

Let's see if any fellow Namepros members have been using this new feature with success.
Hopefully, someone here with actual experience with this will help provide some insight into that as well as the choice of the other options, such as Paypal, Stripe, etc.
Yes I have just set mine up with this options

•••
I suggest to add crypto payment option if you are working on a new project.
Now it's a suggestion. It will become mandatory in the next future

•••
I suggest to add crypto payment option if you are working on a new project.
Now it's a suggestion. It will become mandatory in the next future
I don’t know where to start with that option! Who is best to use to receive crypto payment ?

•••
Search for crypto payment gateway.
For example Binance Pay, Spectrocoin, Coingate, Coinbase (just to make some examples) offer API to accept crypto payments

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back