domain paxcash_com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skullnames

Established Member
Impact
I thought it could be a great brandable name. Please share what you're thinking about this name? Reg value or something more this? O_o

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I first saw you post it in reg of the day I already thought I had heard of it as it reminds of Paxum. Perhaps sell a stater site to run affiliate program paying with paxum. I think it may infringe TM though so... I would love to say $xxx but afraid it would be a poor evaluation due to TM.

•••
When I first saw you post it in reg of the day I already thought I had heard of it as it reminds of Paxum. Perhaps sell a stater site to run affiliate program paying with paxum. I think it may infringe TM though so... I would love to say $xxx but afraid it would be a poor evaluation due to TM.
Thank you so much! I already have checked the trademark database for the word paxcash and pax before registering this name. Found many combinations with the word "Pax" are trademarked but "paxcash" is yet untaken. So, I thought it could be a great fit for any startup company who are gonna dealing with cash. :happy:

•••
Pax is also Latin for peace. Its a nice combo.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back