Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEliteDomains

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

Any idea what dabbily.com could be worth? Of course in this case I am associating the domain with the word "Dabble" meaning to take part in a more casual way. Thinking it could make a nice brandable name for a DIY type site or perhaps even a freelance site such as fiverr. I haven't thought too deep about it, may develop it if something comes to mind.

Logo below as well.

As always all opinions are welcome.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 6.14.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 6.14.14 PM.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 36
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Misses the mark for me ...I'd prefer it as "dably" or "dabbly" (in my little opinion)

If you can develop it and create something great from it, I'd encourage you to do that

•••
A few months back, I found the word Dabble interesting and decided to develop a similar concept. Dabblenews.com

•••
I don't feel it, sorry... The word is specific, a certain form applied, double b... see no appeal..

•••
As an update, I submitted Dabbily to a branding site and actually received an offer from a language learning app that is looking to rebrand. I appreciate everyones insight though. Always appreciated.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back