Pattern search

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jkwest

Established Member
Impact
16
I've searched, unsuccessfully, on how to search all used domain names for a pattern. Example, all current domains that end in "er" or starts with "job". Like *.er or job.*

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Try with dotdb.com :xf.smile:
 
2
•••
Perfect. Thank you
 
0
•••
use zfbot.com and it has very less subscription fee compared to dotdb.com!
 
1
•••
What's the best free tool for searching keyword exact monthly searches?
 
0
•••
1
•••
I've searched, unsuccessfully, on how to search all used domain names for a pattern. Example, all current domains that end in "er" or starts with "job". Like *.er or job.*

Thanks

sign up to http://f1lter.com
create a custom keyword list
 
1
•••
I would also have to suggest keywordseverywhere. It is free and gets the job done. Another one is Keyword Tool & Content Assistant.
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back