NameSilo

6 character numeric/letter pattern domains

Labeled as discuss in Domain Beginners, started by DomainCairn, Dec 6, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. DomainCairn

DomainCairn Established Member

Regarding 6 character number domains, I know that pattern and certain numbers are important for value. Such as 556677.com or 677776..etc (Pinyin/Chips)

But what about 6 character number and letter pattern domain combinations, such as (for example)?
    • 99z99z.com
    • 88bbmm.com
    • 9988cc.com
    • 1818zz.com
    • 8888jj.com
    ....and patterns like those.
    in your opinion, worth investing in or can you see any value in those patterns?

thanks!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. catchmesleeping

catchmesleeping Established Member

you can be the first to invest in this new niche. The question is who are the end users for these sorts of domains?

I have a handful of names that are like LNLN.com and LNLNL.com - where the same letter and number are repeated - but so far no interest in them at all, and no traffic.

3. krx

krx Top Contributor VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

In terms of speculative purchases, this is way out on a limb. You have to ask yourself what would be the theory of these names? Who would want them? For what?

Personally, if I were going to speculate on number/character combinations I'd focus on CCCC.com. Still speculative but much safer than CCCCCC.com, imho.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice