domain PatricksCafe.com and one other domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newhat

Established Member
Impact
Is PatricksCafe.com one you would keep? Also wondering about freeonlineadultmovies.com? I know it is long but, Estibot says freeonlineadultmovies.com receives over 6,600 searches per month on Google. Please let me know your opinions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have to find someone named Patrick, that owns a cafe AND decided to name it that. I'm guessing you might have 1 or 2 buyers on the planet. So, no, I would not keep it.

freeonlineadultmovies.com is too long and I dont think anyone is going to pay you for a name if they are not making money offering movies. Most online pron vid sites use more creative names.

•••
You have to find someone named Patrick, that owns a cafe AND decided to name it that. I'm guessing you might have 1 or 2 buyers on the planet. So, no, I would not keep it.

freeonlineadultmovies.com is too long and I dont think anyone is going to pay you for a name if they are not making money offering movies. Most online pron vid sites use more creative names.
Why do you have to find someone named Patrick? There are many people that name their business after someone else or just cuz they like a certain name that isn’t their own. Elon musk named his company after nikola Tesla for example, and not himself

•••
Why do you have to find someone named Patrick? There are many people that name their business after someone else or just cuz they like a certain name that isn’t their own. Elon musk named his company after nikola Tesla for example, and not himself
LOL, ok, you have to find someone who wants to name a cafe after some guy named Patrick. So, maybe 50 people on the planet. Musk is worth billions. John Doe who is going to open "Patricks Cafe" for some reason is worth a lot less. Maybe he should buy "DebbiesDonuts" or "PaulsPizza" or "SamsSubShop". Yeah.....

He might as well find the top 100 first names, add "cafe" to the end of them and reg them all and hang on to them for 10 years because you never know.....

Last edited:
•••
LOL, ok, you have to find someone who wants to name a cafe after some guy named Patrick. So, maybe 50 people on the planet. Musk is worth billions. John Doe who is going to open "Patricks Cafe" for some reason is worth a lot less. Maybe he should buy "DebbiesDonuts" or "PaulsPizza" or "SamsSubShop". Yeah.....

He might as well find the top 100 first names, add "cafe" to the end of them and reg them all and hang on to them for 10 years because you never know.....
Lol true. Googling the name there aren’t many cafes with this name. Really only 1 comes close in Seattle and they’re probably comfortable with their current domain

•••
Yeah that domain is long lol

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back