Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjpals

Yeah, this is meTop Member
Impact
Hi,
I would love an appraisal on this domain.

Estibot says worth over 2k, with 22 exact match searches per month, and $5 cost per click.
Godaddy says over 6K

I would love your opinions on its real value. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
How do you think it might be used? Can you see somebody setting up their website on it?

•••
Hi,
How do you think it might be used? Can you see somebody setting up their website on it?
If I don’t resell it, I would put a blog on it for cheap business start up ideas.

•••
I see only 6 domain sales on NameBio for "CHEAP". The like of "meta cheap" found $3k (meta hype), and then "2 cheap" which sounds pretty sexy, found only $190 this year...ugh. Most of the sales for that matter are in the Low XXX range with pretty solid words / terms. I will say its a big word, and based on that...it may be biddable. Cheap business / or the brand being "business cheap"...cheap orientated solutions. Take offers, see what comes your way

Last edited:
•••
I see only 6 domain sales on NameBio for "CHEAP". The like of "meta cheap" found $3k (meta hype), and then "2 cheap" which sounds pretty sexy, found only $190 this year...ugh. Most of the sales for that matter are in the Low XXX range with pretty solid words / terms. I will say its a big word, and based on that...it may be biddable. Cheap business / or the brand being "business cheap"...cheap orientated solutions. Take offers, see what comes your way
Thanks

•••
•••
Mid-x to Low-xx
Well, I unfortunately paid a bit more than that. Let’s hope someone else sees its value as being more than that.

•••
If I don’t resell it, I would put a blog on it for cheap business start up ideas.
Maybe you should just do this because I don't think there are many people that would be interested in buying the name.

•••
Maybe you should just do this because I don't think there are many people that would be interested in buying the name.
Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back