Dynadot

discuss Patience Can Pay Off, Securing a special domain name

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It’s nightmare to have such a patient and cheap buyer. Miserable seller.

•••
He dropped it over selling it to you? Maybe he died or got sick.

•••
I have done this on a few occasions , the feeling is unmatched . Congrats on getting it!!

•••
•••
Well done!
Would be interesting to know what it is or your plans for it in a future post.

•••
He dropped it over selling it to you? Maybe he died or got sick.
No from what I can tell he retired and just stopped using it.

•••
Funny how things work out! You would think he would have reached back out to you but probably forgot to renew it. Congrats on finally being able to acquire the name after all those years, especially getting it on the drop!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
How the heck is this "domain industry news"?
In other news, I renewed some of my domains yesterday.

•••
How the heck is this "domain industry news"?
In other news, I renewed some of my domains yesterday.

Ok, we need to hear more about it. Were you patient or impatient when renewing those? How the heck all the mainstream media missed this?

•••
What was the domain?

DYOR! There are enough clues for you to narrow it down. It was registered in 2001 and dropped in 2022. There sure can't be many of those, can there?

•••
Ok, we need to hear more about it. Were you patient or impatient when renewing those? How the heck all the mainstream media missed this?

I was very patient, in fact was so patient that I haven't renewed them at the lower price in August and instead waited all the way till December! So now they're worth even more, in accordance with the Sunken Cost Pricing Algorithm!

Last edited:
•••
I was very patient, in fact was so patient that I haven't renewed them at the lower price in August and instead waited all the way till December! So now they're worth even more, in accordance with the Sunken Cost Pricing Algorithm!

Man, this is the kind of stories you tell your grand kids by the bonfire 🔥 while enjoying smores with them.

•••
•••
Back