Parkitnow.com - Any experience with it?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

greenlake

Established Member
Impact
20
Has anyone tried this PPC ? what do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I tried to park a domain with them back in April, it never resolved, and they never answered my emails. First and last impression: Thumbs down. :(
 
0
•••
Owner of parkitnow.com currently here . You should PM him for futher detail . I never try it yet but I think webmaster is honest and friendly , active support too .
 
0
•••
August 15, 2006: Payments for June Skenzo & KlickerZ as well as any outstanding balances on accounts with current Tax Code information have been sent out via Paypal Mass Payment. Remember in order to get paid we must have your Tax information. Next payment will be in September for August net 15 day payments.

August 10, 2006: Payments for July have been sent out via Paypal Mass Payment for all accounts with Tax information and earnings of $25 or more. This was for all Net 15 systems. Net 45 Day system earnings have been posted to your account. Remember in order to get paid we must have your Tax information. See below for update information. The next payments sent out will be for June Net 45 day payments. Any non paid earnings with updated Tax info will be paid at this time. This is expected to take place on or around Aug 15th.

That's what they said , anyone who get paid from parkitnow please post below ! They repeat again and again Tax info , but how about international affiliates ?
 
0
•••
With MoneyParking you get to keep 100% of your revenue...
We don't even know how much you make.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I sent a number of emails and PM to parkitnow and never got reply. I could not even find where in their website I could enter my tax/payment info. So far they have not paid me and I would recommend everyone to stay away from this questionable operation!!!
 
0
•••
I have to agree with you , I fill in my local Government ID but never got paid , and even they told they paid for July period , no one got paid . Its time we should do something to prevent scam paid parking domain company spread the net !
 
0
•••
I'm curious to know how the situation at parkitnow.com is shaping up. Are there still outstanding payment issues there?
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back