Any Luck with SearchFeed?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

weblaunch

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi,

I've just signed up with searchfeed and am pondering how much time (and $) to spend on them. Has anyone tried searchfeed? What is your assessment of them so far? What kind of traffic have you gotten from them?

One thing that attracted me to searchfeed is their 1 cent min. bid. This is not always good, however. I once subscribed to another smaller PPC company that offered 1 cent minimum bids. I bid 1 cent on my keywords and received only one or two clicks a day. I then upped my bid to 3 cents and the traffic shot up like crazy, and my balance was depleted in just a couple of days. The only problem was, I did not make a single sale from the massive traffic! So, obviously, something not legitimate was going on!

I don't know if this company failed to prevent competing advertisers from clicking on my ads (to deplete my funds) or they themselves clicked on my ads. Because of this experience, I am a little leery about trying smaller PPC companies.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don't bother if you want decent results. This site is heavily affiliated with cheating PPC search engines which create fake clicks etc. Check out the Alexa information for reviews.
 
0
•••
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I made a small deposit to try them out a few days ago, and so far, that is the impression that I get of them. As an advertiser I do not appreciate having my bid displayed along with my ad. Why would some PPC search engines display advertiser bid amounts in search results except to encourage fraudulent clicks? Is there a better reason for this?
 
0
•••
I am a ppc owner myself, and I have no idea why you would want to display the bid amount on your search results -

It seems really odd because if you really wanted to know the bid amounts you can use the bid tools from within the members area.

I also tried searchfeed, and I had the same results - at 1 cent only 1 or 2 clicks a day...bumped it to .03 and the account was depleted extremely fast.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back