Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Anyone experience with TrafficParking.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

nRnF

VIP Member
Impact
159
Anyone experience with TrafficParking_com

Hi all,
I am about to change my PPC domain parking provider, and I am out to see whats new.
I need quite some features so is difficult to find the suitable provider.
(Sedo, Anic, DomainSponsor, DomainSpa and some others are out due to lack of features)

I came over TrafficParking_com.
Seems they have a BUNCH of featutre incl. GEO targeting + banner settings, that eaven seems nicer than Fabulous.

Allthough former reviews are not the best as I could read.

So, anyone got NEW/RECENT experience with them ?

PS:
I was also playing with the idea to run a parking script on my own, but clouldn't find one out there.
So If anyome knows about one plz PM.

Thanks all
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
... 2 weeks later ......

I will reply my own post now - lol

--> Do not use Trafficparking_com :td:
.... just a waste of time ....
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back