J Jake Senior MemberVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 56 Jun 11, 2008 838 views 6 replies #1 Do any of you guys make anything from parking? At one point, I was making $300/ month, using arbitrage, but I got caught :lol:
Do any of you guys make anything from parking? At one point, I was making $300/ month, using arbitrage, but I got caught :lol:
G geekish Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Jul 4, 2008 #2 I'm just starting to park my domains, and I'm trying to find the best one. Any recommendations?
-Alex- Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 49 Jul 4, 2008 #3 Jake said: Do any of you guys make anything from parking? At one point, I was making $300/ month, using arbitrage, but I got caught :lol: Click to expand... Ha lol... I got caught too lol :p When I was making like 20$ a month
Jake said: Do any of you guys make anything from parking? At one point, I was making $300/ month, using arbitrage, but I got caught :lol: Click to expand... Ha lol... I got caught too lol :p When I was making like 20$ a month
J James VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 89 Jul 5, 2008 #4 With Parked, it was legal to do it until they ruled it out, I knew people living off that income.. Sad that its gone. :bah:
With Parked, it was legal to do it until they ruled it out, I knew people living off that income.. Sad that its gone. :bah:
J Jake Senior MemberVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 56 Jul 5, 2008 #6 James said: With Parked, it was legal to do it until they ruled it out, I knew people living off that income.. Sad that its gone. :bah: Click to expand... Thats who I was using :P It happens though. I guess Ill be happy with my $5/ month from sedo.. :/ :D
James said: With Parked, it was legal to do it until they ruled it out, I knew people living off that income.. Sad that its gone. :bah: Click to expand... Thats who I was using :P It happens though. I guess Ill be happy with my $5/ month from sedo.. :/ :D
thebrokenbox Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 10 Jul 7, 2008 #7 So far I've got like $3 from Sedo in 2 months. Oh well, that's not where I want to make my money anyways.
So far I've got like $3 from Sedo in 2 months. Oh well, that's not where I want to make my money anyways.