NameSilo

Parking

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jake

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
56
Do any of you guys make anything from parking?

At one point, I was making $300/ month, using arbitrage, but I got caught :( :lol:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I'm just starting to park my domains, and I'm trying to find the best one. Any recommendations?
 
0
•••
Jake said:
Do any of you guys make anything from parking?

At one point, I was making $300/ month, using arbitrage, but I got caught :( :lol:

Ha lol... I got caught too lol :p

When I was making like 20$ a month ;)
 
0
•••
With Parked, it was legal to do it until they ruled it out, I knew people living off that income.. Sad that its gone.


:bah:
 
0
•••
I've never parked and never will.
 
0
•••
James said:
With Parked, it was legal to do it until they ruled it out, I knew people living off that income.. Sad that its gone.


:bah:

Thats who I was using :P

It happens though.

I guess Ill be happy with my $5/ month from sedo.. :/

:D
 
0
•••
So far I've got like $3 from Sedo in 2 months. Oh well, that's not where I want to make my money anyways.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back