Parking traffic question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
182
Hey folks..

I have the name debt-list.com, which avaraged 750visitors daily this week.
from all the 8.2k visitors the last 11 days, there were no clicks.
I suppose bots wouldn't make 750visits/daily to the domain, beside that sedo doesn't count bots as visitors anymore.
The reason I bought it was because of the traffic, but it doesn't seem to be worth anything without the revenue.
It's at parked.com atm, tried sedo before, same thing.

Is there a way to check the origin of this traffic? Parked.com won't give me any stats, because there are no clicks..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Last edited:
1
•••
Use frame direct method while parking. First grab referers/ip/country of the visitors than direct the traffic to parking company. This way you'll have the stats of those mysterious 750 hits.
 
0
•••
trying trafficz, they have good tools to tell you where your traffic is coming from. Or park it at whypark and might as well make some money from adsense!.
 
0
•••
I have used many domain parking providers and there is something different about the way each one records stats. I have a domain pj85.com that I have moved to 4 different providers trying to figure out what, if any traffic it really has. Parked said there were 100's a day everyday, namedrive says there is 5-6 per day, domain sponsor said it was not used at all, and sedo said 500+ daily. So after about 2 weeks at each place I moved it to the new location it is at now and now we get 30-40 a day LOL.

My point is, do not trust stats from any of the parking providers because they are mostly wrong in my experience. I have several other examples just like the one above to prove what I am saying. I don't know the technical info behind why that is, it just is.
 
0
•••
I found one that gives good info.

Time Site Referer's

Today's Site Traffic Log (Human/Bot)

It give a lot of info.
Just PM me don't want to post the URL. :hi:
 
0
•••
?

?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Poppo...how much do you get paid to push domain embarking....lol
 
0
•••
they pay he not a dime but they should.

they pay he not a dime but they should. No I think it's just the best deal for me .I 'm making more money over there then any other parking service I have used .for me it works.
Bob

they do have a affiliate program please PM me if you like a link.
 
0
•••
poppo said:
they do have a affiliate program please PM me if you like a link.

Gotta give him credit hes PUSHING IT!!! :hehe:
 
0
•••
LOL :hehe:
 
0
•••
OMG!....poppo....you should change your user name to persistant.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back