NameSilo

Parking Search Page

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Name Trader

formerly @stubTop Member
Impact
11,469
I have a theory that all those 4 letter .com's I own where I'm unable to discern any keywords, might do slightly better if they were redirected to a parked search page. Would anybody have any thoughts on that theory?

I've checked out my current preferred parking providers, and I'm not overly impressed by their search pages. Does anyone have any recommendations for any parking providers that have a great looking and working search page? An example link would be nice.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
FYI,trafficz,Bigjumbo,smartname,ActiveAudience,hitfarm,Goldkey,trafficvallet,DomainSponsor,siteparker.Good Template.
 
0
•••
I can't find the DS parking template. What's it called? I have seen the TrafficZ search page and thought it was quite good.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back