Dynadot

Parking programs in review..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Whats your program of choice? So far I've only used sedo.. and it's doing decent but I think it can be better..

Just registered for domain sponsor but they don't have the way to redirect like SEDO does.. where you just enter the nameservers and it does the rest.. that would be ideal for me..

I also heard good things for domainhop..

Please share your experiences, or do you guys throw the domains around? Some in DS, some in DH and some at sedo?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have 25 at domainhop, and i have like $6.98 or something, ask IAmAllenShore, he always tells me what i have with out me going to my domainhop ;\

•••
DomainSponsor does have the nameserver option. It is called proredirect

•••
Who does the best job with optimization? sedo, DS or DH?

•••
Domainhop NS does not work for my domains at all, and it tends to deactivate any account it assumes to be committing fraud or violating the policy.

•••
domain hop for sure, you make money for uniques, or for clicks, whichever is greater.

•••
acts837 said:
DomainSponsor does have the nameserver option. It is called proredirect
Are you sure? I don't see that option..

•••
domainhop for best click rate

sedo for best optimizing page ...

i do better with domainhop , they pay for unique views , so ..... :bingo:

•••
I would suggest you to try out other parking programs besides Sedo. I'm sticking with DomainHop since it shows me real-time stats and pays for uniques and accepts PayPal also.

•••
i dont like the $1 fine for using paypal, and i dont like the limit of $50 before you can withdraw from your domainhop account, those should be 2 things you keep in mind before deciding.... if you have to wait till $50 before you can withdraw $1 fines for paypal isnt much but i dont like waiting I'd much rather just withdrawl every $10 over and over....

•••
Sedo has been working well for me. The optimization is pretty good and you only need to accumulate $20/month to be paid through paypal.

•••
Domainhop ended up much better for me than sedo, after trying the same domains at both. No major traffic and havent made any real efforts optimizing. Some domains actually made more with sedo, but as I rather save myself from the trouble of trying both for each and every domain when there's no big $ differences I chose the one with all together best earnings.

•••
DomainHop for me pays more (although for adult sites they pay pennies).
Their optimization leaves much to be desired, optimize yourself once you get them up and running (Although the CPC is highest just on the default setting usually).
-Allan

•••
i have like $7.44 and it sucks, i've been there for a week and i want more money! lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back