IT.COM

poll Parking for Domain beginners??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

newdomainguy

Impact
Parkingcrew was high on some list but I have been unable to get started with them my account is just sitting mostly because there is no way to contact them except email and its been almost 3 days with no response from them at all. What is a good parking company for new investers just starting a portfolio that offers good communication?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You can try as Priyank says Bodis. Also DomainSponsor and Afternic (if you want sell domains from their platform)

•••
Have tried Bodis,domainsponsor so far.Was getting 400 visits per day but still not enough to make a dollar a month.
Experimenting with sedo's now.Atleast they have a clear buy now link on the pages.

•••
I suggest you to park your domains with Voodoo or Parkingcrew, never with Sedo. Bodis is a good one too.

Don't expect big results if your domains don't receive traffic coming from existing backlinks (from previous developed sites) or they are a great generic .com (type in visitors)

•••
sedo is not that bad and there are plenty of end-users who search their marketplace.

recently had a BIN sale there.

also, parkingcrew has delivered some promising results, but no sales yet

imo....

Last edited:
•••
sedo is not that bad and there are plenty of end-users who search their marketplace.

But you can list your domains for sale everywhere you want, including Sedo, and park them with voodoo, parkingcrew, etc.

•••
But you can list your domains for sale everywhere you want, including Sedo, and park them with voodoo, parkingcrew, etc.
That is true, but it's so much work to manage all domains in registrar, then sales platforms, then parking separately...
Great thing about Sedo is you forward to them, and have market place, bin/offers, and park all in one place.

•••
That is true, but it's so much work to manage all domains in registrar, then sales platforms, then parking separately...
Great thing about Sedo is you forward to them, and have market place, bin/offers, and park all in one place.
The best thing is the 20 ./. Percent commission

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back