Dynadot

discuss Parking Domains Lead to Google Blocks?

NameSilo
Watch

LarryDomain

Top Member
Impact
Has anyone else notice that more and more domains are being blocked by Google Ads? You can use ParkingCrew's parking checker to see if a domain has been blocked from Google's ads or not.

I'm noticing that a good amount of domains are being blocked from ads and some are rated as adult content.

Anyone else experiencing this from their parked domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes. I'm having domains switching to adult for no reason. Domains have totally irrelevant names and traffic to the adult industry.
I have talked with the support several times over this but they always reply that it's their 'main' provider that does it.

Sex ads appearing on domains for sale is totally destructive to the names and there is nothing we can do apparently except avoid parking the domains.

•••
Click Feedback button in your ParkingCrew panel...
Then select reclassification to Non-Adult...
And that's all. Support is not needed.

Last edited:
•••
If Bodis - reclassification is available only via ticket.

•••
I'm noticing that a good amount of domains are being blocked from ads
They were banned by Google before you.
The most popular reason - click fraud by the previous owner/registrant.

Or if strong TMs - they are also banned.

Last edited:
•••
@Jurgen Wolf
with all due respect, I don't think you have understood the issue at hand.

We all know of the re-classification system, I have used it countless times. What the problem lately appears to be is, domains are getting adult status for absolutely no reason.

By 'no reason' I'm referring to the reasons you mentioned along other things.
eg. I created a brandable IOT[keyword] domain I have for sale using ParkingCrew. Both the keyword 'iot' and the 2nd keyword are totally irrelevant to anything related to the adult industry. Moreover, domains has virtually no traffic since it's a new name brought into existence by me.... why did it switch to adult?

eg2. I have purchased the domain vehiculos in the .do extension. The traffic is 100% automotive related. It's easy to see that here:
upload_2018-5-11_1-21-8.png

You can also check backlinks or use any other tool and you'll see that is a legit automotive name.
Well, it suddenly switched to adult.

etc. etc.

So, you see, when stuff like that happen you need to talk with support and try to understand the reasoning.
Ofc, support has no clue either so we are left to the whims of big G.

•••
So what is your problem???
I also had a few issues when my domains were incorrectly classified by Google as Adult...
After my request for reclassification this was fixed (it takes ~1 week).

•••
So what is your problem???
I also had a few issues when my domains were incorrectly classified by Google as Adult...
After my request for reclassification this was fixed (it takes ~1 week).

Did you see anyone in the thread asking *how* to switch adult domains back to *normal*?

I'm trying to make you understand that the issue is not how to switch them back but -what I already mentioned - that this thing happening is destructive to any domains for sale... especially if we have not been aware (so no-one will apply for re-classification for a long time).

Moreover, the title of this thread is about discussing this thing happening, as in, relating our experiences with it.

•••
So complain to Google...
Only Google decides how to classify your domains... per their own algorithms.
ParkingCrew or any other parking company can only send a request to Google for reclassification and nothing more.

•••
Yes the issue is not with domains that were previously classified as adult or banned before I took ownership. The issue is with domains that I've had for years and all it's been doing is parking at Bodis or ParkingCrew. And a few of these names are first name.coms and just two word keywords that are business related. Nothing that's Trademarked related..etc

It's really odd and it's slowly increasing :(

•••
So complain to Google...
ParkingCrew or any other parking company can only send a request to Google for reclassification and nothing more.

pretty sure you haven't read anything of what I wrote. Thanks for participating anyway.

•••
Regarding bans...
This may happen when too many clicks from the same machine...
There are many idiots in the world. And no solution here.

•••
We're not talking about trying to get them reclassified. I'm just interested in seeing if others are noticing the same issues and if there's a pattern to it.

So complain to Google...

•••
I can say even more...
I have the domains which were parked and they were already banned by Google from the beginning (when I added them into my parking account)... but after 1-2 years they are OK, ban was removed.
So again: only Google decides when to ban/unban your domains. Regardless of parking or something else.

Last edited:
•••
Sex ads appearing on domains for sale is totally destructive to the names and there is nothing we can do apparently except avoid parking the domains.
If your primary goal is to sell OR very little traffic - use Bodis and their autoredirect to Sales Form.
And that's all.

Parking itself has no any impact on the Google decisions.
Only what clickers are doing on the parked domains is important for Google. Because Google must refund advertisers for click fraud.

•••
p.s. Personally, this theme doesn't matter for me at all.
Because in most cases high traffic domains earn significantly more revenue using ZeroClick vs archaic Google CPC model.

•••
Back