Domain Empire

Parking direct traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Could I purchase traffic to my parked site? Since I'm paying for reliable direct traffic, as in interested in my topic, it should be legal right? I was hoping that the well targeted traffic im paying for will be worth more in clicks than the cpm I am paying for it. If only certain parkers allow that can you tell me please? thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There isn't really anything wrong with it (Check the TOS / Rules where you are Parking first) - Lots of folks do it - I'm sure ... But when you say "paying for reliable direct traffic" - Make sure it is ! - If it is coming from Reliable PPC Engines - It should be fine. But you may wish to filter the traffic through Language/Country Scripts to make sure - No need getting yourself banned from any Parking Sites for sending too much Un-Usable Traffic.

Good Luck ~

•••
Against all TOS that I am aware of...

I'm positive DH doesn't allow it, because purchased bulk traffic is of notoriously low quality, and they pay $4CPM and you can buy 10,000 "hits" for about $10. It would be a never ending stream of income, but worthless to Domain Hop.

-Allan

•••
Agree with mr. Shore..

Much of the (so called) traffic is generated from pop-ups/unders on other sites, and that's also against most PPC programs TOS.

•••
I once asked Fabulous about this, and their reply was a big no. Reason being their advertisers rely on the high quality of type-in visitors, and are willing to pay accordingly. If they were after visitors from other sources, such as google adwords, then they will simply cut out the middleman and advertise directly with google. Made sense to me, explained like that.

•••
armstrong said:
I once asked Fabulous about this, and their reply was a big no. Reason being their advertisers rely on the high quality of type-in visitors, and are willing to pay accordingly. If they were after visitors from other sources, such as google adwords, then they will simply cut out the middleman and advertise directly with google. Made sense to me, explained like that.

appollo hits this on the head with this one....if the 10000000( $99.99) traffic are accepted by parkers, we will all be rich!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back