Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Paying for multiple clicks is an advantage?? that's our right....

•••
vbigdeli said:
Paying for multiple clicks is an advantage?? that's our right....

it has never been a right. its a privilege.How would you even know you got multiple clicks in the first place if they just decided to pay you for single ones and they listed single clicks on your stats page?

•••
I also agree that it is a privilege.

I have been a BODIS victim and moved my revenue names to parked.

And I have been impressed with the revenues and services.

And to get to the point:

Some of my names have sky-rocketed because of multiple clicks. One of my names has a 95% CTR instead of 30% at Bodis.

Thank you Parked (Donny & Nakia (my rep)) :)

Fabian

•••
evilopinions said:
Ranking is not so important..parked.com pays for multiple clicks...u might want to consider that...
I mean, "how does Parked compare to TrafficClub in terms of overall revenues for a domain?" TrafficClub accommodates multiple clicks as well - one of my names may get 200% CTR on some visitors. The reason I ask is because when I first tried Bodis, my earnings just about doubled for the first month. Then they dropped by 90%. Though I am back at TC, earnings are even less than what they were before.

So, I tried Sedo, and there they were "even more worser" :'( I have heard positive things about Parked, but was wondering if anyone here had actually used TC. But, I guess I will have to try Parked myself to find out, then I'll let y'all know :) .

•••
kemjika11 said:
it has never been a right. its a privilege.How would you even know you got multiple clicks in the first place if they just decided to pay you for single ones and they listed single clicks on your stats page?

I had 9 PAID clicks from some one! Shannon Macdonald(NameMedia Product Manager) told me!

NameMedia(AA,SN,GK) pays for multiple clicks from first day!

•••
Anyone getting this error message when trying to log on to parked.com?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_SL in /www/phpinclude/domains.inc.php on line 1377

•••
•••
•••
1 minute, bug, sorry about that.

Donny

•••
Must have been a temporary glitch. It's back up now.

•••
panterrasbox said:
I mean, "how does Parked compare to TrafficClub in terms of overall revenues for a domain?" TrafficClub accommodates multiple clicks as well - one of my names may get 200% CTR on some visitors. The reason I ask is because when I first tried Bodis, my earnings just about doubled for the first month. Then they dropped by 90%. Though I am back at TC, earnings are even less than what they were before.

So, I tried Sedo, and there they were "even more worser" :'( I have heard positive things about Parked, but was wondering if anyone here had actually used TC. But, I guess I will have to try Parked myself to find out, then I'll let y'all know :) .

I like that loanquotes website Panter!

•••
panterrasbox said:
I mean, "how does Parked compare to TrafficClub in terms of overall revenues for a domain?"

I've tried and still use both. I much prefer parked.com for a number of reasons - most of all the ability to tweak our domains. That is very absent from TC.

I still have domains at TC that have always done okay there so never a need to move them.

Try parked - you will be glad you did!

•••
Thanks for the kind words JesusFreak. It is coming along - with a lot of help from a friend.

whitebark said:
I've tried and still use both. I much prefer parked.com for a number of reasons - most of all the ability to tweak our domains. That is very absent from TC.

I still have domains at TC that have always done okay there so never a need to move them.

Try parked - you will be glad you did!
Good feedback; I think I shall give it a whirl. Thanks!

•••
Does Parked now support manually optimised keywords for UK traffic?

Earlier this year, I added some news onto Parked and did well with a few but for most had problems because most of the traffic was UK and for some reason the parking system overruled the keywords I had entered. One example for instance showed up ads for Mesiothelioma rather than for migraines (the keyword I entered). I was told that the ad provider didn't allow non-US traffic to be optimised manually. Is this still the same situation?

Thanks
Stephen.

•••
brassneck said:
Earlier this year, I added some news onto Parked and did well with a few but for most had problems because most of the traffic was UK and for some reason the parking system overruled the keywords I had entered. One example for instance showed up ads for Mesiothelioma rather than for migraines (the keyword I entered). I was told that the ad provider didn't allow non-US traffic to be optimised manually. Is this still the same situation?

Thanks
Stephen.
Contact your Parked.com Account Manager. They can help you with that.

•••
brassneck said:

Thanks
Stephen.

Yes I believe so...

My keyword for a domain is finance related but in singapore it just shows
web hosting" related ads...and more general ads...

•••
•••
Might be. Haven't worked it all out yet.

•••
I looked at link donny-wow...a bit rich for me, lol...i would have gone if it was much cheaper and be a short drive over to chicago..cant go wrong with chicago......Wife is driving me nutty with holidays coming up-would be tough to convince her on this one, lol...

have a good one! should be a great conf.... anyone going to this-chicago bars close at 4am...have a few cocktails for me lol........

maybe next year I will go when my parked account gets me out of kiddy pool and i will buy you a few drinks donny...

cheers,

j

•••
•••
sorry

sorry realized my issue disregard post

Last edited:
•••
Stats Issue

Donny, can you shed any light on the stats issue from 11/28?

•••
We are working on it right now. It only affected certain domains, but we are working on rerunning 11/28 right now.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
We are working on it right now. It only affected certain domains, but we are working on rerunning 11/28 right now.

Donny
Oh cool, while you're at it, would you please double up on mine? :laugh: :bingo: :loveyou: ... ok, scratch the last smiley.

IB ;)

•••
IntelBank said:
Oh cool, while you're at it, would you please double up on mine? :laugh: :bingo: :loveyou: ... ok, scratch the last smiley.

IB ;)

I'll take 3x!!!! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back