Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guys,today is 7th and I am waiting for first Trafficz payment! when will they send PayPal payments?My timezone is +3.00 GMT.

Sorry if I asked this question at this topic.

•••
vbigdeli - We pay on the 7th and the 22nd, usually between 9am and 12pm PST.

SDX - I'm alive just swamped, so much to do and so much to catch up on.

Donny

•••
Donny said:

Donny

I asked for Trafficz payment!

Thanks anyway :) :red:

•••
well you're in the Parked.com thread.

•••
vbigdeli said:
I asked for Trafficz payment!

Thanks anyway :) :red:

Lol!!! But it was your mistake. you asked it in parked.com thread :sold:

•••
Donny said:

Donny

DONNY!!! SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tu:

•••
I'm not sure if anyone answered this, but can someone tell me what a TQ is comprised of?

Is it like ... US and Canada traffic is better (higher TQ) than ... lets say ... traffic from india (lower TQ)?

•••
mrizos said:
I'm not sure if anyone answered this, but can someone tell me what a TQ is comprised of?

Is it like ... US and Canada traffic is better (higher TQ) than ... lets say ... traffic from india (lower TQ)?

donny said:
How can I explain this easily. I don't know which domains in a partcular account make somebody's TQ score go higher or lower. I'm not told that information. We can redirect domains to our Ask feed without any problems, but it's done on a request basis.

TQ scores as I understand them are very simple to understand just not figure out. Everything is based on categories, so if in the health category on Yahoo.com the advertisers tell Yahoo that they convert at 1 in 100, that means that a 10 in the health category is converting at less than 1 in 100 so maybe 1 in 50. Now what is a 9 or a 2 in the health category, I have no idea.

So now we go to the travel category, let's say it may convert at 1 in 400. And the same thing happens as above.

I then think they combine all the scores and come up with your average.

One more thing, I have been told it's based on clicks not revenue.

mrizos - Your score isn't a 1. I'll send you something...

Donny
I'm not sure if that really lifts the fog, it doesn't for me, i gotta admit that. Maybe i'm missing the numbers or some other factor to really wrap my head around that. There's too many maybe's in there to make an exact science out of it. It would be nice of Yahoo to at least release to us (Their PARTNERS) what the algorithm is, so we can plan and invest accordingly...

IB

•••
Yea; I don't really get it either. I feel like I have a pretty good handle on Google Quality Score, but the Yahoo stuff - whoosh is the sound of it going over my head. It's not just here either - I run some YSM ad accounts for clients, and we have these little blue bars that are supposed to represent "quality", but there's no real explanation of what goes into it, and how it can be improved (or if it can be improved)

•••
Also if you are running campaigns you should weed out the keywords that are not performing well for a particular ad.. These Non performing keywords will drive up your costs and lower your positioning due to lowering Quality rating/relevance.

mrizos said:

•••
Donny,Did you go to Yahoo? share your knowledge for TQ with us ;)

PS : I got my first Trafficz Payment :hehe:

•••
vbigdeli said:
Donny,Did you go to Yahoo? share your knowledge for TQ with us ;)

PS : I got my first Trafficz Payment :hehe:

Vbigdeli, did anyone ever tell you you seem "lost" sometimes! :hehe:
It's a JOKE, of course! ;)

•••
I dont think so because on some indian domains that I own my cpc rose from 5 cents to nearly 12 cents .....while one of the domain with us traffic for a similiar keyword is still paying 5 cents...

mrizos said:

SDX said:
Vbigdeli, did anyone ever tell you you seem "lost" sometimes! :hehe:
It's a JOKE, of course! ;)

sometimes ? ! ? ? !

Kiddin

•••
I know this has come up before, but can we PLEASE get a heatmap or site/click overlay for our domains?
Especially the domains with added content, such as images, videos, etc. I'd really like to know what my users are doing. Same goes for the links that users are clicking on, to eventually tweak what we offer them and focus on better keywords, incoming and outgoing.

IB

•••
Since I moved all my domains out of SedoPro three weeks ago over to Parked, my revenue nearly doubled for those same domains.... What I'm seeing now is a growing increase in my traffic and revenue for this past week, Even the worst day of the week "Sunday" was a good day. As for the estimates, the drops are slightly off....not much though.

I highly recommend customization of your pages, I did this to about 80% of my domains and saw a obvious increase in clicks.

•••
RaiderGirl said:
Since I moved all my domains out of SedoPro three weeks ago over to Parked, my revenue nearly doubled for those same domains.... What I'm seeing now is a growing increase in my traffic and revenue for this past week, Even the worst day of the week "Sunday" was a good day. As for the estimates, the drops are slightly off....not much though.

I highly recommend customization of your pages, I did this to about 80% of my domains and saw a obvious increase in clicks.

:hi: Eva! ...Welcome Back RG!!! :tu:

•••
RaiderGirl said:

Ditto In my case it was Bodis.. But the good thing is I hit the target right this month that I had planned or imagines would have hit for the end of the next month.Just gives you like a boost in your plan and makes you feel good....

•••
troopscott said:
has anyones parked stats for yesterday closed or is it just me?

Was just about to post the same thing. Still haven't finalized form yesterday.

-one2

•••
Probly my fault. For once I actually have some clicks from yesterday, and I probably broke it.

•••
It must be because the CPC has gone up so much it takes more time to calculate......I hope. Its been my best week so far.

•••
SDX said:
:hi: Eva! ...Welcome Back RG!!! :tu:

Do I know you?....Your not that guy who followed me up to my hotel room in Florida, wearing that black furry thing, are you?..... :lol:

How you doing Peter? This is some thread you gave birth to, 42,099 visits, Holy cow!.

My stats for yesterday did not update either, Todays revenue matches yesterdays and we still have 7 more hours left in the day...... I love it.

RG

•••
RaiderGirl said:
Do I know you?....Your not that guy who followed me up to my hotel room in Florida, wearing that black furry thing, are you?..... :lol:

That was me...

My no is 1800-Give-dadamncall

•••
I am not sure if this was asked before...
Recently parked.com added new feature which you can put some
custom content on bottom of the page.

Can I put affiliate link of third party that relate to the domain?
Not parked.com affiliate link.
How about banner?

•••
As I can find the time through out the day, When adding a campaign/ad I've been adding to the parked page the Keywords, meta tags, Title tag, Domain Title and also adding the for sale info so it will have a contact....One of the things Google and others look for is a contact link when figuring quality score.

Very time consuming, never enough time in the day...Hope it pays for it's self over time.

RaiderGirl said:

After 8pm and my stats still not finalized.

RaiderGirl said:
How you doing Peter? This is some thread you gave birth to, 42,099 visits, Holy cow!.
My stats for yesterday did not update either, Todays revenue matches yesterdays and we still have 7 more hours left in the day...... I love it.
RG

•••
I added custom content at the bottom of the page and want to add a picture from my PC. Can't seem to find a way to do it. I click the "Insert /Edit Image" icon, and then on "Image Description" I write down the location on my Disc where picture is located, fill in the rest, and a blank rectangle appears (is inserted next to the text) with the name of the photo but with no photo. Can anyone explain to me what I'm doing wrong?

GIL :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back