Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rocky - Still waiting for your username to "verify" who you are. If you need Paris Hilton's phone number, all you have to do is ask. 1-900-622-0003

mj85 - I'll look at your individual account when I get home tonight.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
Rocky - Still waiting for your username to "verify" who you are. If you need Paris Hilton's phone number, all you have to do is ask. 1-900-622-0003

mj85 - I'll look at your individual account when I get home tonight.

Donny
Thanks man

•••
Donny said:

Donny

ROFLAO!!!! :lol:
Did she give you her number last time you were in L.A. Donny? ;)

•••
Hey guys,plz do not talk about Donny at Parked.com's thread!!

•••
vbigdeli said:
Hey guys,plz do not talk about Donny at Parked.com's thread!!

:-/ It was a joke Vbigdeli...but I agree, let's get back to more pressing PARKED.COM issues, concerns, or any other productive feedback. :tu:

•••
SDX said:
:-/ It was a joke Vbigdeli...but I agree, let's get back to more pressing PARKED.COM issues, concerns, or any other productive feedback. :tu:
or new referal members :D :P

i was tried many times and recieve denied message . i was sent screenshot of my earning on other Parking company but they reject me again .
i will buy an account and join your fu*king program :D

Last edited:
•••
adsblog said:
or new referal members :D :P

i was tried many times and recieve denied message . i was sent screenshot of my earning on other Parking company but they reject me again .
i will buy an account and join your fu*king program :D

Believe it or not adsblog, referrals are not my intention.
I started this thread (with Donny's approval) FOR PARKED'ers and PARKED.COM only!

•••
IntelBank.com said:
I haven't exactly experienced disappearing clicks but disappearing RPM - it went from $1300 to $299...and when i consider that i had 23 clicks that have been affected by this value shift...then i'm...hurt! that cost me a lot of cash today. I'm sure there's an explanation...well, i hope there is, 'cause an almost $1k drop within the same day.....?? :'(

IB
Here we have the response of the Account Manager about my loosing clicks issue... now i know that clicks also are estimates (no definitives)...

It depends. Some clicks our provider might not accept, believing them to be bots or fraud, so if those clicks are not accepted, we remove them from the estimates. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Also i want to know if 13 and 14 delayed days was near zero or zero CTR as mine was... :|

•••
This is an update I just got from Yahoo. On October 10th, they implemented phase 3 of their "quality based pricing", this could be why some of our partners have seen a drop in revenue since the 10th. This only seems to have affected some of our partners, but it is across all Yahoo based parking companies.

I will update everybody as I know more.

Donny

•••
The stats update has seen me getting some $9-10 CPC on some of my domains. This is really encouraging. :)

•••

Last edited:
•••
Donny,

do you know if bad quality traffic from one domain will effect the rest of the portfolio?

Also, how do I increase the quality of my clicks?

For everyone else, anyone know how yahoo determines "quality" ? my ctr is actually really hight. . .

Varon said:
The stats update has seen me getting some $9-10 CPC on some of my domains. This is really encouraging. :)

whats the general topic if you dont mind me asking?

•••
hitchhiker said:
whats the general topic if you dont mind me asking?

Its Finance related.

•••
Question for Donny:

I absolutely applaud Parked.com for the recent changes in regards to content and video integration.
However, i do have a few things that "puzzle" me;
- Since the changes, has Parked.com seen an increase in CTR?
- Can we track what users are doing on our sites, such as page overlay?
Reason: If too much content or video integration influences the user to spend so much time reading/watching that they forget to click the links, it would be counterproductive to my sites and i'd change my way of presenting the pages. Unfortunately we can't track that yet.
- Maybe build a time column that indicates how much time a visitor is spending on the site? This might give a clue whether our traffic is reading and leaving or reading and clicking - we could adjust accordingly.

I know this may be stretching the possibilities - just figured i throw that at you ;)

IB

•••
Parked is undoubtedly loaded with great features compared to other domain parking providers. The newly added features make it even more robust. There is "1" feature that no parking provider has ever featured for its members. Which is the capability of adding your own stats/traffic monitoring code to your domain. For example, if I could track my conversions at Adcenter using their code snippet, it could work wonders. Even free tools like statcounter traffic analysis, helps in finding out visitor time duration, visitor origin, duration of visit, exit links etc. This can be extremely invaluable for any domainer. This can also help members track campaigns and weed out poor performing traffic sources. Overall, this will help every member increase conversions. Its a win win for both the parking company and the domainer.

I've not seen any parking company implement this. This also ensures the highest level of transparency in operations. Will Parked give this a thought?

This feature IMO, will be the real revolution.

:)

Last edited:
•••
Parked is down ,, My numbers stopped changing and I noticed they have 2007-10-16 11:34:34 PST and it's 3:20 here. So almost 1 hour stopped now.

•••
DNPresident - Whenever we are finalizing stats from the previous day, we don't process current stats. Kind of this legacy thing we have.

Varon - We have talked about this, but this means that we would need to open up javascript. One day soon we should be able to do this, but not right now.

IB - Since the addition of the content tools, we have seen an increase and a decrease at the same time. We have used a click/heat map in the past, unfortunately with the amount of clicks we were receiving it was throwing a few things out of whack so we removed it. But back to my original statement, we did see a higher CTR on domains that were populated with relevant content, but it also depended if the owner put other links on the domain or not. If you put links to other domains, we saw about a 1-2% lower CTR than the others. But overall, the biggest thing we noticed was a small increase in traffic to those domains, but I didn't dig further into why they were getting more traffic.

hitchhiker - Your TQ score is based on all domains in your account. But your score is mainly tied to amount of clicks. So if you have 1 domain that gets 1,000 clicks a day and all the rest get 10 each, your score is primarily based off that one domain.

I think that answered all of the questions.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
DNPresident - Whenever we are finalizing stats from the previous day, we don't process current stats. Kind of this legacy thing we have.
Donny

Skeered me :yell:

•••
Oops, spoke too soon, stats weren't being processed as somebody was running some analysis on some data. But they are process now.

Donny

•••
•••
Question for Donny:

Why wire transfer is 2500 ? All parking have 200 - 1000.

Please fix this problem !

•••
Donny said:
Oops, spoke too soon, stats weren't being processed as somebody was running some analysis on some data. But they are process now.

Donny

Sweet :lala:

•••
Pikachu - Wires are expensive and time consuming. They can't be automated either. If you can list who has them at $200 - $1000, I think our accounting department may consider it. But most of them that I know have them at the same number that we have it or higher.

Donny

•••
ActiveAudience

ActiveAudience. As stated on their website....

ActiveAudience said:
Q: What Is The Minimum Payout?
A: ActiveAudience's minimum payout is $50 or more for checks, $10 or more for PayPal and $100 or more for wire transfer. If you do not meet this minimum payout, we will carry your stats over from the previous month until your account balance meets the amount. In some extreme situations, if your account has not met our minimum payout requirements, we will payout your account if you request us to do so.

•••
I was told that that was only for direct deposits. But I just talked to them about that last week.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back