NameSilo

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So far two days, I used to get 45 clicks with cash parking, 20 with Sedo, but with parked.com I'm getting 43 searches and 5 clicks. I'm finding Parked has bad template, since I'm having people search on my site instead of clicking ads. So my return is a fraction of what it could be. Anyone else have similar problems?

Last edited:
•••
Kalparker, just make some decent color template, and choose keywords that will generate ads that match domain perfectly and You'll get much higher CTR.
When You save color template, You can easily change it to different category in Your portfolio.

Parked makes most $$$. Read this thread (rad it whole to see results) by other namepros member:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?p=3032151
or visit blog at my SIG to see tons of screenshots comparing various companies.

•••
Thank you for fast payment parked!

•••
kalparker - The issue isn't the template and the issue isn't Parked.com and the issue isn't anything you have done wrong, it's the traffic. I would recommend putting it back to where you had it before. Not all domains work with us and this is a good example of a domain that would do better on a Google 1 click feed.

Donny

•••
This is how we can see how honest company look like.
Nice from Donny to say what's best for some domainers domain then telling bullshit just to keep him at Parked with very bad CTR.

+REP

•••
I think if links are relevant to keywords used at Parked all is fine. All they need is clicks converting to sales for Yahoo advertisers.

•••
Wayne - You are fine, you don't have to have it delisted.

Donny

•••
I'm getting a PHP error when I try to log in:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /www/phpinclude/account/myaccount/accounts.inc.php on line 2605

nemmine - works now. temporary glitch.

•••
BTW Donny, I have parked expired site (about insurance companies and how should customers protect from fishy insurance companies) and I've got some 20 clicks with some 4-5 UIPs - am I in trouble? I swear I didn't click anything :)

•••
zabijaq - It's all based on a statistical analysis system that is close to about 90% accurate right now in determining if something is fraud or not. I did look at your account and I didn't see any problems since it all seemed to be legit traffic.

Donny

•••
Thanx. Hope I get on some DN Party. One Ballantines Gold on me :)

•••
I've been trying for a long time to get on Parked.com and have come up empty handed. Any tips on getting approved?

•••
Contact Donny (2 posts above), he's real standup guy, he'll help You for sure, see my sig that it's really worth for to fight for Parked.com account.

•••
My stats haven't updated since 17.55 PST. Anyone else noticing the same?

•••
•••
l2ride55 said:
OK, I'm not crazy....

Same

L2

Thanks for the confirmation Wayne. :)

•••
I'm seeing the same here. Stats still not updated. I'm sure Donny's team is working on it.

•••
Yeah, stats are currently delayed. I'll have it worked out in a bit.

Donny

•••
Almost 5 days without click, is there any problem with this?

DAMN! I shouldn't play with templates :(

•••
@Donny: I sent you a pm :)

looking forward to hearing from you,

thanks

•••
•••
I assume the stats are unstuck, because I'm seeing activity for today?

•••
zabijaq said:
Almost 5 days without click, is there any problem with this?

DAMN! I shouldn't play with templates :(

How many daily visitors do you have? Parked has one of the highest CTR's in the industry....if you have gone 5 days without a click then there are some major issues with your names.

•••
Got some wierd domains, not many and with some small unstable traffic. Now some hits occured, I was just unlucky and I'm heading to get back templates I've changed on my most earning domains.

•••
zabijaq - You ask and the surfers come. :)

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back