IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should see * in some dates, meaning the actual revenue is not updated yet. So don't count your money after it cleared.

•••
Donny said:
You know you have too many templates when I just approved these this morning.

Derailleur - some bike thingy.
American Fuzzy Lop Rabbit
True Love
Animal Print Rugs
Swim Camp

And another 250 additional ones. Our designers have been very busy lately.

Maybe I should have a design new landers contest. I'll have to think about this one.

Donny
That is a great idea!

•••
SDX said:
Hi,

What is the overall opinion with you guys regarding PARKED.COM?

Thanks!

I tried it a while back, and I got no reply or response from them whatsoever. They were pretty useless.

•••
ok, i'm genuinely impressed. I read this thread about 1hr ago, applied, went to lunch, came back and had the activation code in my email! Now, THATS customer service and appropriate turn around time!
Congrats, that's an A+ for Parked.com...

•••
IntelBank.com said:
ok, i'm genuinely impressed. I read this thread about 1hr ago, applied, went to lunch, came back and had the activation code in my email! Now, THATS customer service and appropriate turn around time!
Congrats, that's an A+ for Parked.com...

Are you talking about the automated one to activate your account? That comes instantly. As it does with pretty much all register forms. After that, I got nothing from them.

•••
Seb Silas said:
I tried it a while back, and I got no reply or response from them whatsoever. They were pretty useless.

Hmm...seems hard to believe?
Donny and his team are usually exceptional at answering all requests.
Maybe they were real swamped or didn't have enough people to answer emails at that time...I would give them a 2nd chance.

•••
Seb Silas said:
Are you talking about the automated one to activate your account? That comes instantly. As it does with pretty much all register forms. After that, I got nothing from them.

Yep, that's the one. Automated or not, the fact remains that after several weeks of waiting to obtain an activation email from other providers, that this is a refreshing change for once.

•••
SDX said:
Hmm...seems hard to believe?
Donny and his team are usually exceptional at answering all requests.
Maybe they were real swamped or didn't have enough people to answer emails at that time...I would give them a 2nd chance.

Agreed, they are very attentive to customer requests.
Not too long ago, I had requested some new templates representing some specific cities, and they had them up in a couple of days.

Keep up the good work.

•••
I have been using parked for a while, when I first started I asked for the template selection to be a drop down box and not just 1 chosen by them and a few days later it was done, I have asked for about 20+ images mainly cities to be added and those were done as well within a few days, donny definitely listens to feedback and acts on it if the suggestion makes any kind of sense, overall as of today parked is my favorite and I have over 400+ domains parked with them, I have seen some good revenue on domains from namedrive, fabulous, and sedo as well but if I could only pick 1 provider to use it would be parked at this time, gotta test different providers and see what works as your whole portfolio is unlikely to achieve maximum revenue at only 1 provider, based on features, image selection, improvements and income parked works well for me.

Last edited:
•••
I checked my site statistic today, I got $1.01 in 3 clicks, not bad to start, I put my site last week..

•••
I just moved about 60 domains from PP to P,..let's see what happens from here.

Yesterday i moved about 15...already had more hits than with any other provider, just no clicks,...yet...

•••
Plus the HUGE advantage you have over ParkingPanel is that stats update every 15min or so...therefore you see how your name is performing almost immediately! ;)
Not to also mention the BI-MONTHLY payouts are ALWAYS on time! :)

•••
SDX said:
Plus the HUGE advantage you have over ParkingPanel is that stats update every 15min or so...therefore you see how your name is performing almost immediately! ;)
Not to also mention the BI-MONTHLY payouts are ALWAYS on time! :)

I'm really new to this parking stuff, just usually had my names sitting on Sedo.

So can you confirm that Parked is a lot better than ParkingPanel? I heard that ParkingPanel is one of the best

•••
htmlindex said:
I'm really new to this parking stuff, just usually had my names sitting on Sedo.

So can you confirm that Parked is a lot better than ParkingPanel? I heard that ParkingPanel is one of the best

Don't get me wrong, Britt and ParkingPanel are good and I actually had nice revenue for most of my names there, BUT they have/had a lot of problems such as SNAIL STATS reporting, lack of portfolio functionality (i.e., moving domains between portfolios), poor payout schedules (Net 45), and poor customer service (except for Britt, but he still doesn't answer as quickly as Donny, though ;))
I've always wanted ONE Parking co to have ALL the features so you don't have to juggle your names around all the time, but I'm still waiting...
I must say that even RevenueDirect has worked the best for a few of my names so there is no one perfect company for all names, BUT I think Parked.com is closest to it so far! :)
And I tested pretty much EVERY one of them (including Sedopro with MAX Bonus)...

•••
Well, the recap of the past days:

More hits and revenue than with PP in the first days, even though the number is still low as F***. Not sure what to do about that, i might just have really bad domains...

Kudos to Danny's response time, he's lightning fast, their features are well arranged and the ability to move Domains cross account into newly created portfolios is certain welcome as well. Template selection leaves a bit to be desired, it's pretty much along the same lines of design.
Keyword and image selection is ultra responsive, though.

If you (Donny) would get a design contest for one click landers started and beef up on the interface selection, it would make things even more competitive!

Unless Bodis blows everyone out the water, i (and i'm really just speaking for mysel here) seem to have found the solution that i'm going to stick with.

•••
IntelBank.com said:
Kudos to Danny's response time, he's lightning fast, their features are well arranged and the ability to move Domains cross account into newly created portfolios is certain welcome as well. Template selection leaves a bit to be desired, it's pretty much along the same lines of design.
Keyword and image selection is ultra responsive, though.

If you (Donny) would get a design contest for one click landers started and beef up on the interface selection, it would make things even more competitive!

Unless Bodis blows everyone out the water, i (and i'm really just speaking for mysel here) seem to have found the solution that i'm going to stick with.

EXACTLY!! :)

•••
Ok, since I'm sick and tired of SEDO's slow behaviour I'm gonna try parked.com!

•••
RCK said:

PARKED.com is/was great...Donny still is, but something happened lately (even has Donny confused) that dropped my daily revenue by more than HALF!? ...therefore I'm also testing "the other" Bi-Monthly payment Parking service, RevenueDirect.com
I'll let you guys know what I think soon...
I'm seriously partial to the Bi-Monthly payout programs. ;)
Why wait 45 or 30 days for payment if you can get it every 2 weeks? :)

•••
RCK said:

they are still my favorite parking program, get in touch with me for assistance.

I used them for local city guides.

cheers,
em

•••
Peter - This is what I have been tracking on your account and 2 others similiar to yours. Our numbers are at record highs each week, but for some reason your account went down about 2 weeks ago actually starting on 5/5. For whatever reason 3 countries Google seems to have changed something with. Because when there used to be 10+ results now there may be 1 or maybe none for the same search. But if I run the same search on another country it seems to work like before. All 230 other countries seem to work fine, but those 3 seem to be having some issues. And it's only for certain terms. So it could be that the country asked Google to block those terms, I am not 100% sure at this point. But I did verify this happens with 3 other companies as well, so it's not just us. Overal across our network it's only affecting us like $300 a day. But hopefully we can get it resolved or at least know the answer.

Donny

•••
Donny said:
Peter - This is what I have been tracking on your account and 2 others similiar to yours. Our numbers are at record highs each week, but for some reason your account went down about 2 weeks ago actually starting on 5/5. For whatever reason 3 countries Google seems to have changed something with. Because when there used to be 10+ results now there may be 1 or maybe none for the same search. But if I run the same search on another country it seems to work like before. All 230 other countries seem to work fine, but those 3 seem to be having some issues. And it's only for certain terms. So it could be that the country asked Google to block those terms, I am not 100% sure at this point. But I did verify this happens with 3 other companies as well, so it's not just us. Overal across our network it's only affecting us like $300 a day. But hopefully we can get it resolved or at least know the answer.

Donny

Thanks Donny...you know I praise PARKED.com as much as possible...It IS an AWESOME Parking Program...
...But "Revenue is Revenue" and my names at RevenueDirect seem to be getting TONS of clicks...I'll see how the overall revenue is, though, but for example my 8P.COM alone is getting around 180 clicks/day with 42.3% CTR! ;) ...and it seems to be climbing! :D
If the links come back to Parked or you have another solution for me I'm back home in a jiffy! :)
Your service will outweight a slight revenue difference any day! :)

Last edited:
•••
I've been trying Parked.com out with some of my higher traffic names, and I'm pretty happy so far! In the week they've been there, they've made nearly as much as they did at SedoPro within a month. I've been a little disappointed with the click adjustments the next day, but I realize that's just the way it works, and that NameDrive does the same thing.

Just as an aside, I've got an incredible domain right now at SedoPro which I wouldn't even test out anywhere else for fear of messing with a formula that's really working right now: in the past three days, it's made $35.00, $36.00, and $47.00, respectively! And that's on traffic of about 200 uniques per day. Prior to that, it had been making about $3.00 per day (still very nice, of course). Anyway, I imagine this is just a major spike that will return to previous levels, but still, wow! And even cooler, I just regged it myself about 6 weeks ago. (And no, it's NOT for sale.) :tu:

•••
dagersh said:
I've been trying Parked.com out with some of my higher traffic names, and I'm pretty happy so far! In the week they've been there, they've made nearly as much as they did at SedoPro within a month. I've been a little disappointed with the click adjustments the next day, but I realize that's just the way it works, and that NameDrive does the same thing.

Just as an aside, I've got an incredible domain right now at SedoPro which I wouldn't even test out anywhere else for fear of messing with a formula that's really working right now: in the past three days, it's made $35.00, $36.00, and $47.00, respectively! And that's on traffic of about 200 uniques per day. Prior to that, it had been making about $3.00 per day (still very nice, of course). Anyway, I imagine this is just a major spike that will return to previous levels, but still, wow! And even cooler, I just regged it myself about 6 weeks ago. (And no, it's NOT for sale.) :tu:

GREAT!!! :)
Looks like I'll be coming back HOME (Parked.com) pretty soon also...I'll give RevenueDirect one more day or so, but then its back to PARKED! ;)
The clicks and CTR are great at Revenuedirect, but RPC is really crap! :td:
I also just got some more "revenue" domains that should help me get over this hump of lower earnings...and Donny always works on getting our accounts as optimal as possible! :)

•••
parked.com rocks

Donny and parked.com are the best parking service in the universe. I've tried the others and no cares like these guys. I look forward to new improvements because I know Donny and parked.com think everything thing through thoroughly before they put anything into production. I have over 900 names with parked.com and they have paid on the day promised since I've been with them which is coming up on a year.

Very happy parked.com customer,
William B B-)

•••
yeah what do you think that revenue drop is all about .. i mean i know about the reason of actually clicks versus estimates but the question is WHY NOW, what happened now that made things change ... Besides thats a huge drop ... its really weird

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back