Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SDX said:
Sweet!! Donny's back!
I'm sure we'll get things going back up again now.

Does Donny have any influence over RPC? Not that I'm complaining, 90% of my domains have not changed.

•••
Modest bump in my final numbers today. Thanks as always Donny :)

•••
yeah, I got a bump too...down by 20%...again :(
And my TQ is back to 10. I'm beginning to think that a "10" is a curse...

•••
Avo19 said:
Same story as you. I had a 30% drop thanks to my TQ Score changing back to 10 from a previous no score. Today is looking lousy as well.

Having a 10 is definately bad news for me. My aim now is to get a No Score to see things improve again!

GIL :)

•••
Yah, mine are down 20%. I'm beginning to think that's just the norm. Whatever my estimates are, figure on 20 to 30% off the top.

•••
netmeg said:
Yah, mine are down 20%. I'm beginning to think that's just the norm. Whatever my estimates are, figure on 20 to 30% off the top.
My daily pruning takes about $3 off the top, regardless of the volume or revenue.

•••
Avo19 said:

how long does it take to get a traffic quality score?
(tho i prob dont want one by all accounts)

mine currently sits as a -

•••
I think you have to have over 100 clicks/day for some amount of time. But mine still says 6, and I was assured by my account manager this morning that it's actually still a 10. So I dunno what's up with that.

•••
Accidentally clicked an ad on Yahoo today, it turned out to be an parked.com hosted site.

Thought only google and msn where allowed to do arbitrage.

•••
I got pummeled on the weekend and Monday (monday lost 30%) but today's update was more than favourable - up 50%.

Up and down we go, where it ends up, nobody knows. :)

Last edited:
•••
this is starting to get a bit rough....:(

hpersson said:
Accidentally clicked an ad on Yahoo today, it turned out to be an parked.com hosted site.

i've seen a few of those as well.....what's up with that?

•••
I've had 3 fantastic days, actually my 3 highest days on parked ever. Minor differences in finalized numbers. Day 1 - up, Day 2 - down (10%), Day 3 - up.
Interestingly enough, i still don't have a Q score - frankly, when i read the thread - i don't want one. :)

M.

•••
Mike, I'm with you... 3 VERY nice days for me. I admit the final numbers can swing by as much as 20% either way, but at least they swing up as often as down :)

•••
Yesterdays stats finalized at what had been pretty much normal. So, things are returning to normal, so it would seem.

•••
I was down today but I expected it after I had a high number of clicks on a high PPC domain (pays from 2.00 - 7.00 a click) wasnt a bot just multiple clicks from a couple users I guess but it seems as clicks go up on high PPC domains RPC goes down. Now as far as TQ N/a to a 5 to a "No Score" Yahoo didnt give me a new score this week is what I was told. They never seem to. Sent them over 4k clicks so far this month. I would think they would give me one weekly as I average over 100 cliks a day but oh well

•••
For several weeks I've had a large amount of bot traffic on a handful of my domains. Not always the same domains. It makes looking at that days stats virtually useless until they're finalized (minus 80%+). I suspect on occasions they've been over-zealous in cutting out that traffic from my stats. But I have faith in Parked are handling things honestly. It's been a roller-coaster ride these last several weeks. I don't put much store in any 1 days stats. You have to look at the period as a whole and compare that to previous periods performance.

Last edited:
•••
hello everyone

i m a newbie for this industry,i have visit there for a long time ,i think there is my termini,every one of you shoule be help me as feed little rabbits with your patience.lol thanks every one,i will hard for the job.

i m a newbie for this industry,i have visit there for a long time ,i think there is my termini,every one of you shoule be help me as feed little rabbits with your patience.lol thanks every one,i will hard for the job.

and i think parked.com is the best parking co.

•••
hpersson said:

I do Yahoo >> Yahoo.

Why would you send "car wash" to "car wash", you would always make less money. Unless you are doing something like sending "car wash" to "donny's car wash" with the hope of "donny's car wash" being higher.

•••
Er... huh?

vbigdeli said:
I do Yahoo >> Yahoo.

Then you need to read the ToS and talk to Donny. It is forbidden to do Yahoo-Yahoo arbitrage with Parked. You can get your account cancelled for it.

•••
Finally made it back to the office and I have internet access, still no access to email yet. But I'm somewhat back.

Donny

•••
Donny Don......back in the building again!!!...:)

•••
Just an update, the TQ scores that were being displayed are were not correct. I just had them corrected.

We were showing your previous score, not the current score.

Sorry about the problem.

Donny

•••
Cool; thanks. I was getting an inferiority complex.

•••
•••
madpoet said:
Another up day at Parked :)

Must be nice - I'm down 10% again. That seems to be the daily trend
now. Unfortunately that's $40 lost :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back