NameSilo

@parked.com..need to set "keyword"?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jandy

Established Member
Impact
5
just park domains to Parked.com....
I use Afternic.com before....
so....Can I need to set keyword or choose??
thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
click edit next to your domain
 
0
•••
oh...I find it....

and if I don't setup it...
the system will setup?
 
0
•••
For questions about setup and options contact your
Account Manager, you will see the name on the right
of your dashboard.

You have the option of letting them set it up, or doing
it yourself.

Personally I let them set mine up, then check to see
we are on the same page in terms of target. If not
I just email my Account Mngr., tell him what I want
and it gets changed.

Good Luck,
Cyberian
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back